62

☆ 64. Chapter 62

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

62 Lu Qizhou has been acting all day today in order to paralyze the live broadcast room, but in fact, he has already scratched his heart and wanted to see what kind of fruit there is.

When collecting this season last year, Lu Qizhou had not yet been born, so Lu Qizhou had never seen any fruits in the summer on the Orc Continent, so he was naturally curious.

Ah Yue also came back, she was so tired that she collapsed on the kang and turned into a big cat, and when she saw Lu Qizhou running out, she didn't follow, but just asked Ah Li to follow and take a look.

She found out that this little cub of their family has a lot of secrets.

Every morning, I will oppress them vigorously, and I will be as diligent as I want, but after ten o'clock, it seems to be a different person, and I immediately become leisurely and lazy.

It's the same at night, when they finish class slowly, they come home and go to sleep, and suddenly they get up and start busy, as if the decadence of the day is their hallucination.

He often instructed the orcs not to mention many of the things he had led to when he had not asked.

Strange behaviors.

It's like you're making a show to someone.

Ah Yue and Ah Li have been studying with Lu Qizhou for Xi long time, and they themselves are managing the team, their minds are becoming more and more mature, and their brains are becoming more and more flexible, how can they not see the abnormality that the cubs have never hidden?

They just don't say it.

Because they are extremely firm in believing in Lu Qizhou, knowing that he will not harm everyone, there must be a reason for doing so.

Of course, Lu Qizhou knew that the orcs trusted him, and he believed that he had never and would not live up to the expectations of the orcs.

So he never hides his abnormality, the orcs will know about the stars sooner or later, it is impossible to hide it from them for a lifetime, it is necessary to start laying a good foundation now.

Lu Qizhou ran out of the house, picked a cave at random, and jumped up to the cave stone platform in three steps and two steps, landing lightly and silently.

He is no longer the cub who couldn't even get off the stone platform before, and climbing up and down is trivial to him.

The cave at night is manned, otherwise there will be snakes, insects, rats, ants and the like.

Lu Qizhou said to the orcs guarding the cave, entered the shady cave, and after entering, he went straight to the jade tree box, and without the need for firelight, he could see the fresh and full sweet fruits in the dark.

He sniffed happily and found that the basket in front of him was actually full of pears, big and full, looking juicy, and the fragrance of pears on his face made Lu Qizhou's mouth quickly secrete saliva.

At this time, Ali followed, and as soon as he entered the cave, he saw him drooling at the pear fruit: "This is the pear fruit, Zhouzhou doesn't seem to have eaten it yet." He picked one up, "Father washed one and gave it to you to taste."

Lu Qizhou swallowed his saliva: "Father, wait a minute, you can tell me what fruits are there, I want to taste them all."

Ali smiled: "I still taste them all, there are so many varieties, I'm afraid you won't be able to eat a few and you'll be full." "