18

☆ 19. Chapter 18

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 18 The

Iron Eaters live in this boundless bamboo forest, and it stands to reason that there is no shortage of food, but who called them so big, the food they eat at each meal can catch up with the cat people for more than ten days.

Although the bamboo leaves on the Orc Continent will not wither and fall in autumn, it is far from enough to supply the entire Iron-Eater for a whole winter.

Therefore, every autumn, iron-eating beasts will consciously stop foraging in the bamboo forest, and turn to hunt a large number of prey, or go farther away to look for the bamboo forest.

But bamboo shoots can't resist the cold, so they will dig up the bamboo shoots in advance and store them.

That's why Tu Feng will go to the territory of the cat orcs to dig bamboo shoots.

These bamboo forests in front of their homes are their winter food, and now it is late autumn, and the bamboo shoots are almost dug up, and the rest can no longer be moved.

But the adult orc can resist not eating the food in his mouth, but the little cub can't, and he drools every day when he looks at the bamboo forest at the door, and Xiaohe is one of them.

But what makes him different from other cubs is that he is a daring cub, no matter how many times he is taught, he will still secretly come to eat bamboo every day, and he will not change his teachings.

Tufeng punched him up. After a few strokes, he said: "Next time you steal it, the bamboo shoots in winter will not be your share."

"I didn't steal it, I just climbed up and took a look." "

Tufeng.." What are you going to look at? Can bamboo hold your weight?

Xiaohe tried to change the subject.."Brother Tufeng, didn't you go to the cat orc tribe?" How did you come back again? "

Tufeng.." If you don't come back, how will you find out that you are stealing again? He

taught a few more words, and then he didn't say Xiaohe anymore, he couldn't control it when he was a child, but he couldn't let him form a Xi, otherwise he would eat a few bites, and he wouldn't be able to eat much.

When Lu Qizhou was teaching the panda cub, he kept staring at the river, this cub was really cute.

The round body, the round head, the round dark circles, the whole thing is a large round ball.

Compared with the pandas in the interstellar world, which have become stout when they reach adulthood, this cub is obviously larger, but it is full of childishness, and the hair all over its body is soft.

Lu Qizhou couldn't help it, and stretched out his paws to try to touch the round hair.

As soon as the little paw touched the fur of the panda cub, Lu Qizhou narrowed his eyes.

It's a great feeling!

He touched it several times obsessively, and then his body grew longer and longer, and the whole cat was stretched into long strips.

Tu Feng saw him like this, and he was also cute, and couldn't help but give him a hand.

The giant panda touches the kitten, the kitten touches the red panda, and the picture is exceptionally harmonious.

Xiaohe felt the subtle touch on his body and focused his attention on Lu Qizhou.."Brother Tufeng, is this a cat orc?" He's so small. Tu

Feng also thinks that the cat orcs are small and cute.