110

☆ 112. Chapter 110

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

At the chapter 110 meeting, Lu Qizhou told everyone what he had just thought about how to arrange the

northern orcs.

"It's also that I didn't think about it, and I don't know if these orcs living on the northern ice fields can Xi get used to the climate on the plains when they come here, and it will be very troublesome if they don't adapt to the water and soil.

"It's still winter, and I don't see anything they can't adapt to, but spring is coming soon, and if they don't get used to it, it will be a waste of the expedition's time to send them back, and the supplies along the way are not small."

"What's more, the population of our tribe has been growing, plus the orcs in other places, Liuli City may soon be not enough to live in, and we have to rebuild houses, the investment of manpower and material resources is not cost-effective, and the run-in between the tribes is not a small problem."

He looked at the pensive Tufeng and the elders, "So I just thought about it, we don't really need to leave these distant orcs in the tribe, we can let them study Xi in the tribe for a while, and then pick a manager from the tribe to go to their side and build a new branch with them."

"When the time comes, the house will be built by themselves, and the order and rules will be according to our side, and if there are any good veins or something over there, we can pay for them to buy them, and after a long time, the other side will develop, and we don't have to worry about whether they can adapt to it." This is my proposal, what do you think? The

elders had been listening attentively, taking notes from time to time, and the assistants standing around the conference room were also writing hard.

Tu Feng pondered for a moment: "Won't it be difficult to manage if it's too far away?"

Lu Qizhou replied to him: "No, they still have to live in the tribe for a while, and after they Xi get used to it, they will consciously abide by the rules here when they go back." It's okay if you don't comply, we can send a few more people over, manage, teach cultivation and cultural knowledge, and cultivate highly, in short, don't worry about management problems. After

explaining the problem of the drawing style, the elders also began to express their opinions.

"It's a good idea, but now they are the same as we used to, they don't have anything, if they let them go back to set up a branch, the materials also have to be supported by us, a month or two back and forth, the transportation cost is too high.

"The feasibility is very high, these problems can be overcome, and the transportation cost is not a problem, the big deal is to draw a separate aircraft to go back and forth between the two sides, let's support it in the early stage, and when they develop, we don't have to worry much about it in the later stage, and we can feed back to our side."

"In addition, there are ice fields in the north, and it will be difficult to build houses on the ice fields, so we can't send them building materials, right?"

"That's really a problem. There are also ice fields over there, there is nothing, and it is impossible for the development to be as fast as ours, and this support is not a matter of one or two years. "

There are still many problems that the elders discuss as they raise them, and most of them are solved by themselves after discussing and discussing.

In the end, the only remaining problem was that they thought it would be difficult to build a city on the ice sheet.