15

☆ 16. Chapter 15

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

15 Lu Qizhou was a little helpless, did the orcs find a partner so early?

He's still a baby, so why is he talking about it now?

He avoided the topic and refused to talk about it, and lowered his head to blow his matsutake stewed chicken.

After eating, he pointed out the house design drawings that he had found from the audience last night in the backstage collection of the live broadcast, studied it for a while, and went to the patriarch to ask him to find someone to move the stones.

There is a lot of space in Cat Valley, at least the size of two or three football fields, so you can build a house directly in the valley.

There are a lot of stones around, and you can use stones directly, but you can't just use stones, and you have to mix mud and sand to make adhesives, and girders to do support, otherwise the stone house is easy to collapse.

This sand can be found from the river, but not from the slime in the swamp to the west. The girder is simpler, and it can be solved by cutting a tree in the forest to the east.

He studied it and found that the operation was actually quite simple, so he confidently went to the patriarch.

The patriarch now obeys Lu Qizhou's words unconditionally for all the new things he says, so when Lu Qizhou said that he wanted to build a house, although he was puzzled, he still agreed without hesitation.

"What do you need to do? I'll leave it to the fighters to prepare now. "

Stones, lots and lots of stones. A straight tree as thick as a patriarch's bowl, and clay. "

Okay, I'll go and let the warriors prepare." As

he spoke, he went to command, Lu Qizhou stepped on the kitten cloth, opened his hand and asked Ali to carry him onto the stone platform, and lazily began to roast the sun.

The afternoon sun is so comfortable that you can't help but feel drowsy.

This feeling that you don't have to do anything yourself, just give me an order and someone will do it, which is really great.

He lay in place, watching his stupid brother fight his tail in place, spinning in circles one after another, and finally turned himself unconscious in anger.

opened his mouth to laugh at him: "Doudou, haven't you gotten tired of it after so many years?" "

As we all know, cats and cat tails are two different creatures, and cats are often frightened by their own tails.

Doudou has been scared many times, so he always likes to fight his tail, and this game will never get tired of playing.

After Doudou came here, his IQ was getting higher and higher day by day, and he scolded Lu Qizhou: "Hmph, if you have the ability, you can turn one and try it, if you can bite the tail, my meat will be divided with you at night." If you can't catch it, yours will be divided into mine. "

After Lu Qizhou came here, he rarely played with Doudou anymore, and he felt a little guilty, so he agreed, thinking that I would pretend that I couldn't catch it later, so let Doudou go.

The audience in the live broadcast room came to nature and joined the bet.

[Zhouzhou, compare, let the bean master know that you are a different cat! ]