76

☆ 78. Chapter 76

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 76 The

warrior of the little raccoon clan is named Mao Mao, he is the strongest warrior of his own tribe, this time he defeated the other orcs of his own tribe and went to Cat Valley to exchange supplies, but the other orcs were envious.

He went to Cat Valley this time, and saw so many things that he had never seen before, and at this moment his eyebrows fluttered to tell his family how good Cat Valley was, and he just wanted to show off everything he saw.

His people were also fascinated by the listening, and asked him gossipingly, which made Mao Mao complacent.

After he told everything he had seen and heard in Cat Valley, he said to the orcs: "The young patriarch of Cat Valley's Tufeng also said, We can go to Cat Valley to work, no matter how many people they are willing to accept it, take care of food and housing, and have at least 1,500 wages a month!" The

little raccoon patriarch flicked a black and white tail, the black circles under his eyes were similar to those of the pandas, and the whole person was very eager, he asked: "Really take it no matter how much?" Food, shelter and salary?! He

was so moved that if he really managed to eat and live, then he would send these warriors who could eat in the clan to work, and he didn't know how much food he would save for the tribe.

Not to mention that Cat Valley paid him a salary, and he knew the benefits of money when he went to the Orc Market, and it was a good thing, and he could buy a lot of good things.

Mao Mao said firmly, "It's true, patriarch, we can't hunt prey in winter anyway, and it's a waste of food to stay in the clan, so it's better to go to Cat Valley to work." The

old priest with the white beard on the side said: "Mao Mao is right, instead of doing nothing and wasting food in the clan, it is better to let the soldiers who can resist the cold go to work and leave the food for the females and cubs, so that there will definitely be fewer cubs dead this winter."

As soon as the

old priest said this, all the warriors who had been gathering around the campfire to keep warm were boiling.

When they heard Maomao talk about the various good times of Cat Valley, they were already envious, and now they also had the possibility of going to Cat Valley, and they were all short of breath.

"Patriarch, if I want to go to work, you can agree. "

Patriarch, I want to go too! "

Patriarch, I want to go to Cat Valley to work too! The

noisy sound of chirping made the little raccoon patriarch have a little headache.."You can go, but we can't have no warriors in our tribe, right?" In case of any danger, who will protect the females and the cubs? The

old priest pondered for a while, and said: "In this way, let all the warriors who have no partner go to work, and the warriors who have partners stay behind to protect the tribe." "

This proposal was supported by the whole tribe, and those orcs who had mates, although they also wanted to go to Cat Valley, could not let go of their own females and cubs, so they were still willing to stay and protect the tribe.

The little raccoon tribe made up one or two hundred warriors without a partner.

The group rested in the clan for a night, and then set off with the smoked meat they had eaten on the road.