114

☆ 116. Chapter 114

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

114 After the soup was stewed and sent to the hospital, Lu Qizhou drove Tu Feng back to work, as the highest level of the tribe, they couldn't both be guarded here.

But after getting off work, Tu Feng came again, this time with other orcs who were familiar with him.

Like Shifeng Alan and his wife, as well as Ah Zhan's family, Ah Hei, Ah Ye, Lingchang, etc., there must be more than 20 people in total.

Most of these people are now the administrators of the tribe, and they are worried about Ah Yue's cubs, so they come to see her.

After reading it, he didn't stay long, and after talking for a while, he went home to practice.

Lu Qizhou let Ah Yue drink the soup, and said to Ah Li on the side: "Father, I asked Lingyazi's seniors when I went back to make soup, He said that these two cultivation methods do not have the function of promoting female pregnancy..."

It will only lead to a gradual decline in fertility because of higher and higher cultivation.

After all, after the nun is pregnant, the child will absorb the mother's nutrients and cultivation, and it is normal for the cultivation to regress after giving birth to the child.

Like the Orc Continent, after cultivating, he still wants to be born and live, and he doesn't damage his body's cultivation, and Ling Yazi is also the first time he has seen it, so he can't figure out what is going on.

Lu Qizhou guessed that it was probably because of the different physiques, plus the fact that the orcs were obsessed with reproduction and never rejected it, so it was like this.

But he's not sure either, these are his guesses.

Lu Qizhou thought about it and told Ah Li that if Ah Yue didn't want to have cubs in the future, it would be simple, and after the double cultivation was over, just use spiritual power to export it.

As a son, teaching his parents how to use contraception is really embarrassing for Lu Qizhou, and when he finishes speaking, he is already blushing.

After that, he was uncomfortable, and Ali saw him like this, so he simply drove him back.

The original words are like this: "You Eminem have me here, don't pestle here, go back to cultivate yours, take Tufeng and Doudou away, don't affect me talking to your Eminem." "

Lu Qizhou.."..."Okay

, you're busy.

He took Tufeng and Doudou out of the hospital room, only to remember that during this period, males would be more protective of females than ever, and any orcs that invaded their territory would make them feel anxious.

After thinking about it, Lu Qizhou simply didn't annoy people, pulled Tufeng and Doudou, and went to the cub room to see the cubs together.

The nursery room is also in the hospital, but in another area, it takes four or five minutes to walk, and this nursery room occupies the most space in the whole hospital.

As soon as he approached the nursery room, Lu Qizhou felt that his ears hurt.

All kinds of delicate voices, chirping, nurses shuttling in and out of the door, although they are the most gentle and good at raising cubs, but at this moment you can also vaguely see the collapse of their gentleness.

It can be said that if the canteen and the expedition are the departments that the orcs of the tribe want to enter the most, then the nursery room is the place where all the orcs smell and change.