134

☆ 136. Chapter 134

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 134 The

greedy little guy, his whole body leaned out of the seat, and he fell down with an upside-down onion.

Thanks to the thick skin of the panda cubs, they began to climb high and low after they left, and it was common for them to fall and fight, so the family didn't worry too much.

Only Lu Qizhou, after so many years, still hasn't Xi the orcs treating the national treasure as an ordinary cub.

Seeing the little cub's stunned expression, in the schadenfreude of the family, stood up and picked up the cub, hugged him in his arms and screamed obediently.

"Did the baby fall and hurt? Come, uncle, what do you want to eat? Uncle gives you a clip. The

little cub's hand felt so good, Lu Qizhou didn't hold back his sinful paws, and coaxed while rua, from head to tail, so comfortable that the panda cub hummed.

"Uncle, I want to eat bamboo shoots~"

The little guy also knows that in this family, the person who loves him the most is not grandpa and grandma, nor is it father Eminem, but this uncle, not to mention how skilled he is in spoiling, It can be seen that he usually spoils Lu Qizhou.

His trick works, don't look at Uncle Zhouzhou, who is usually very serious, but as long as he is coquettish, Uncle Zhouzhou will show him that strange smile, and he will keep stuffing him with sugar.

He and other kittens of his generation have a question, that is, why Uncle Zhouzhou has so much sugar on him, as if he can't get enough of it.

How did Lu Qizhou know that these little cubs were also clever and clever, and knew that he had a lot of snacks on him, which was why he was so enthusiastic about him.

When he heard the tender little milk voice, his heart was about to melt, what did the little cub want, and most of the bamboo shoots were caught by him, all for the little cub, and the whole time there was a smile on the face of the aunt who the cubs thought was strange.

Tu Feng was extremely dissatisfied, and he protested: "Good baby, I also love to eat bamboo shoots..."

, the other panda orcs nodded in unison, and glared at the little cub. If it's made by someone else, forget it, and the cub can eat as much as he wants.

But this is made by Zhouzhou, and the sour, spicy and crisp taste is not something that every orc can make.

Lu Qizhou was speechless: "You are a lot old and still grab food with the little cubs, are you ashamed?" "

Tu Feng is not ashamed, he is very aggrieved..."

Lu Qizhou coughed, leaned over and whispered, "You eat something else first, and I'll make it for you alone when I come back in the evening."

Tu Feng was satisfied, and he was not aggrieved, so he picked up the big plate of bamboo shoots and gave it to his father Eminem and his younger brother very generously.

The other kittens watched everyone grab the plate of bamboo shoots, and suddenly felt that the fish balls and shrimp dumplings in the bowl were not fragrant.

Alan was soft-hearted, and a cub fed them one, and the little cubs finally stopped making trouble when they tasted it, and felt that it was still delicious fish balls, shrimp dumplings, and xiaolongbao.

Lu Qizhou fed the panda cubs, put them back on the ground and let him play by himself, and hugged the cubs of Doudou next to him.

The cats like to eat delicious fish and shrimp, and they also like to eat bamboo rats farmed in the bamboo forest, but there are no bamboo rats today, and the cubs eat shrimp dumplings and fish balls are also fragrant.