79

☆ 81. Chapter 79

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

79 After a short but warm lunch, Lu Qizhou asked Tu Feng to go home with him, took the textbooks and scrolls he had copied in the morning, went to the printing house to let the orcs arrange the printing, and he himself went home again.

He has a live broadcast ball on him, and he can't go out and hang around, and during the live broadcast time, he also tries not to leave the range of Glass City and the inner city of Cat Valley.

Although he didn't know if the orcs in the live broadcast room were aware of his various concealments.

But he thought that those arrogant guys hadn't tested him until now, let alone asked him to go out and walk around with the live ball, probably because he felt that the Orc Continent was so backward, even if he was a little careful, it didn't matter.

Anyway, even if you develop it for hundreds or thousands of years, you will definitely not be able to reach the level of interstellar technology.

Lu Qizhou, who has been a manager for a long time, can understand these ideas.

That's contempt, outright contempt.

Those people had never taken the Orc Continent into account.

However, Lu Qizhou was happy to be like this, and such disdain and contempt just gave him a good opportunity to develop the tribe.

So he must seize this opportunity and desperately squeeze all the knowledge from the interstellar side.

Anyway, in the eyes of those people, the things they learn are just rotten street knowledge in the interstellar world, and they search a lot on the star network.

Of course, Lu Qizhou also knew that what he could learn was probably these public backward knowledge, such as making spaceships, mechas, weapons and other high-tech knowledge, which he would never want to come into contact with in his life.

It's something that is monopolized by capital, something that even interstellar civilians can't know, let alone him.

What he is learning now is the most superficial thing in the interstellar world, and it is also the most suitable thing for the orc continent.

You can't become a fat man by eating one bite, so Ruth has to walk slowly step by step. Only by laying a solid foundation can we have the confidence to conquer the sky.

Lu Qizhou comforted himself in his heart, while quickly digesting the knowledge taught to him by the audience in the live broadcast room.

He is studying high school physics, but interstellar high school physics is really difficult now, countless years of development, high school courses have become more and more sophisticated, and it is no longer the twentieth and thirtieth century when physics and chemistry first began to shine.

At this time, in high school, the first year of high school must complete the basic physics knowledge, and the second and third years of high school will teach students more advanced knowledge.

There are so many and such difficult things, if it were not for the injection of various genetic improvement drugs, and living in the interstellar ears, it would be absolutely impossible to understand.

Lu Qizhou had studied it once before, and he already had a foundation, and it was much easier to learn it again, plus now that he was cultivating, his divine sense was extremely powerful, and his comprehension and memory had increased many times, so he learned it very quickly.