140

☆ 142. Chapter 140: The End Chapter

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 140 The end of the chapter Shu invited Lu Qizhou and them to be guests, and the efficiency was also very high, and when they turned around, they were about to take them back the

same way.

Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng couldn't stand shuttling in the densely entangled forest, so they hurriedly stopped the tree people and released the flying machine.

These days, in order to be with the little tree people, they have already brought the villa over, and it is placed high up in the giant tree next to it.

After inviting the treemen into the aircraft, the treemen, who had never seen the world, were so shocked that they dropped their leaves all over the ground.

Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng intimately let them visit the villa before starting the aircraft and setting off.

The trees were shocked the whole time, scrambling to gather around the window, seeing the scenery passing outside, and there was no way to keep calm.

"Wow, that's beautiful!

"Is it like this when you look at Lin Hai from a high place? It's really beautiful!

"Orcs are so powerful, they can make such powerful things.

Lu Qizhou sat on the sofa and smiled the whole time, watching them sigh, and occasionally answering their doubts.

Under the guidance of the tree people, it only took two days to reach the destination.

And they knew that even if they hadn't spotted the two little Treants that day, they would have known about the Treants if they had flown two days earlier.

It turned out that the center of the forest was no longer full of trees, but a huge flat land, surrounded by those towering trees.

The flat grassland land, all covered with green grass and red flowers, looks like a green sinkhole compared to the forest.

And on this flat land, there are countless brown-barked tree people running around, and if you look closely, you can see that these tree people have roots under their feet, stretching into the earth and going down, connecting with the land.

This is also what Lu Qizhou only learned in the past two days, although the tree people can leave the ground for a short time, but water is absolutely indispensable, and this flat bottom in the depths of the forest sea, there are too many orcs living in it, and there are no lakes and rivers, so they can only root the root system deeply, otherwise they will die.

Unlike orcs, Treants don't need to eat, they only need sunlight and rain to live, but because of their long growth cycle, their numbers have not been large.

But this is not much of a tree man sacrifice himself said, Lu Qizhou just took a cursory glance at the past, this flat land has to be the size of two or three football fields, and there are tens of thousands of tree people living in it.

With so many tree people, gathered and living in such a small place, they can live for so long, Lu Qizhou feels quite incredible.

When the aircraft was lowered, the Treants below quickly cleared the way for them.

They stared at the flying machines vigilantly, and it wasn't until the tree man priest opened the door and came out of the villa that they swarmed around.

"Sacrificial grandpa, what is this? It's weird. "

Sacrificial grandfather, how are they doing, little tree? Is something wrong?