101

☆ 103. Chapter 101

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

After Chapter

101 was over, Lu Qizhou didn't want to stay in place and be watched by the orcs, so he tried his best to suppress his joy and was led to work by Tufeng.

He thought in a trance, he just got the certificate and went to work, and it was probably just him and Tufeng.

When the dust settles, he will make up for his honeymoon.

They went to the conference room on the top floor of the stargazing tower, received another wave of congratulations, and after the meeting, they were able to go back to their respective offices.

On the sixth floor of the Tower, there are two small offices, one for the chief, one for the priest, and then there is a large conference room and a large hall, and the hall is the small cubicle where the elders work.

Lu Qizhou handled a lot of official business as usual in his office, and only then did he realize that he and Tu Feng were married.

It was so simple that it was like a meal, and he couldn't believe it.

He sat in his office for a long time before he covered his forehead and let out a low voice.

He was the only one in the office, and he had set up an isolation formation, so that no one from the outside could peek inside.

So Lu Qizhou can do whatever he wants, and he is not afraid of being seen.

He sat alone behind his desk, his face full of expectations for the future, and his mind was full of fantasies about the future.

Those fantasies, without exception, all have a picture, a family, and a tribal orc.

The more Lu Qizhou thought about it, the more he was unwilling to work, he looked at the various documents on the desk, and he wanted to pick and choose to find Tufeng.

Although reason told him that he and Tu Feng still had a long time, there was no need to rush for a while.

But at this time, he really wanted to meet his handsome husband, even if he didn't do anything, just a glance.

Just as he was struggling with whether to go to Tufeng under the guise of public wealth, there was a knock on the office door.

"Zhouzhou, can I come in? "It's the voice of Tufeng.

Lu Qizhou almost bounced, he ran to the door, and thought that he was too unreserved to run so fast, but after thinking about it again, the orcs have always been enthusiastic and unrestrained, and it is inappropriate for him to be reserved.

So he didn't hesitate anymore and opened the door directly.

Tu Feng grinned extraordinarily brightly.."Zhouzhou, I don't understand a question, you tell me about it." Tufeng

coughed.."Ahem, what's the problem? Show me? The

door closed in the gossiping sight of the elders, and they didn't look at anything.

"Tsk, why don't you close the door and let us see.

"Oh, the chief and the priest are embarrassed, we have to understand. "

That is, the young man has just become a partner, and it is understandable that he is inseparable.

"Seeing them is like seeing me when I was younger, and I just wanted to stick to my little blue every day. "