98

☆ 100. Chapter 98

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

98 Overnight, Tu Feng and Lu Qizhou both understood their intentions, but they made completely different choices.

Lu Qizhou shrank in the room for a moment, closed his eyes and began to cultivate.

There is also the great enemy of the interstellar continent in the orc continent, and he does not allow himself to be vulnerable, so even if he knows that this relationship is hopeless, he has not forgotten to cultivate.

He deliberately asked Lingyazi to learn a heart-purifying mantra Xi prepare for the future.

He didn't know how he could behave flawlessly in front of Tu Feng, so he learned this spell in advance so that he could always remind himself not to cross the line.

I don't know how long it took, his mood had completely calmed down, during which he heard the voices of Ah Yue, Ah Li, and Doudou coming back, and Lu Qizhou raised his voice to say hello.

After the family members had started their daily routine cultivation, Lu Qizhou was about to continue his cultivation when he heard a knock on the door.

Lu Qizhou thought that his family should not have finished a big week at the moment, so he got up and walked out of the room, ready to open the door.

When he opened the door, there was a crimson Tu Feng outside, and his eyes were staring straight at Lu Qizhou, so hot that it seemed to devour him on the spot.

Lu Qizhou's suppressed thoughts were instantly ignited by this look, and he swallowed his saliva with difficulty.

"Tufeng? What are you doing here? He

always remembered to keep a distance, and he didn't even shout at Brother Tufeng.

Tu Feng didn't notice anything unusual, he drank wine, a little drunk, and his courage grew.

After seeing Lu Qizhou, his eyes lit up, and he opened his mouth and began to confess: "Zhouzhou, I like you!" Can you be my partner? "

Very blunt and very warm.

Lu Qizhou was stunned, and he was also stunned by Ling Yazi in Zhihai and Ah Yue, who was still cultivating in the room.

Lu Qizhou's whole person seemed to be petrified, and he couldn't believe what he had heard.

He thought, I must be too fond of the picture style, so I hallucinated.

Before the end of the map, he stretched out his hand to scratch his head, and according to Xi, he began to show himself dryly: "Zhou Zhou, I am the leader of the tribe, and my strength has reached the fourth order, although I am not as powerful as you, but I promise, I will definitely protect you for a lifetime, and whoever wants to hurt you must step over me." He was very shy, "Zhouzhou, I will definitely be good to you."

This confession made Lu Qizhou feel more and more unreal, he raised his hand and pinched the trick, and cast a clear heart trick on himself, trying to drive away the illusion.

But when the pure heart trick is displayed, the picture style not only does not disappear, but becomes more real.

On the reflective snow, Tufeng's whole figure was glowing, glowing with a slightly dazzling light.

Lu Qizhou suddenly thought of a phrase commonly used in romance, he was as handsome as a god.

Looking at the sincerity on his face, Lu Qizhou was about to suffocate, and he couldn't resist such a style at all.