109

☆ 111. Chapter 109

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

109 The family childishly played in the playroom for a long time, making a mess of a warm playroom, and had to clean it up again later.

Play is really good for your physical and mental health, and when you relax and relax, your family will be more productive when you get back to work.

It's just that Ah Yue is pregnant, Lu Qizhou feels sorry for her being pregnant and having to manage such a big stall as the logistics department, worried that she is overworked and will affect the cubs in her belly, so she discussed with the elders and brought up the matter of changing the name of the branch again.

This matter has been mentioned before, but because of the falling out with the stars, it had to be shelved.

There are so many female pregnancies this time, and there are many management females in addition to Ah Yue, so the matter of re-planning for each department must be put on the agenda.

It took half a month, and the matter was thoroughly implemented, the names of the departments were changed, the ones that should be merged were merged, and the departments that should be separated were also separated.

The orcs became familiar with it for a few days, and then they entered the mature operation again.

Just when all the people were cultivating with all their strength and contributing to the population, the expedition teams that had been sent out to find foreign races came back.

Now the aircraft factory has more than the previous flying ship, and there are more than a dozen flying machines of different shapes.

There are ship-shaped, container-shaped, house-shaped, bowl-shaped...

There are all kinds of flying machines, and they can be distinguished by their shape, such as flying ships, which are exclusive to the expedition team.

Containers and bowls are used to carry all kinds of goods, and houses are vehicles that travel to and from tribes and remote work locations to facilitate the orcs on shift.

Among them, the most made flying machine is the flying boat, there are eight of them, all of them are the kind of large ships that can carry thousands of people, and all of them are intended for expeditions.

After recognizing the owner, the aircraft can adjust its size by itself, and fly in the sky, and if you don't pay attention to it, you think it's a bird.

This trait helped the orcs of the expedition a lot, and this year they found a lot of resources outside, including a gold mine and another coal mine.

The tribe had already sent people to mine there, but after winter, the mining stalled.

The ground was covered with heavy snow, and the expedition was halted.

Lu Qizhou gave them a new task, and asked them to set off with a large number of supplies and go farther on the orc continent to find other tribes.

It would be nice to convince the orcs of those tribes to bring them back, and if not, at least to give them some supplies, teach them how to use fire to make cooked food, and how to preserve meat.

All the orcs are compatriots, and they used to be beyond the reach of the whip, but now that the tribe has spare strength, Lu Qizhou naturally can't treat it as if it didn't happen just because he couldn't see those orcs suffering.

What kind of life did the orcs of the previous tribes live Lu Qizhou didn't know, when it came to winter, a large number of orcs died.

Lu Qizhou felt unbearable just thinking about it, these were all fresh lives, and Lu Qizhou couldn't watch them freeze to death and starve to death.