85

☆ 87. Chapter 85

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 85 Tu

Feng was stunned when he heard his words, and turned his head to look at Lu Qizhou.

The boy has grown much taller now, and his pretty little face is becoming less and less immature, leaving only some baby fat to prove that he is not yet an adult.

The sunlight outside the window poured in, falling on his silver-white hair, white. The cat's ears are a little red because of the excitement.

He smiled and bared his teeth, showing out the fangs that he usually wanted to hide, and this smile was as bright as the sun.

The joy in the big blue eyes makes people know at a glance how happy he is at the moment.

Tu Feng suddenly felt a little dizzy, and his heart trembled slightly and jumped wildly.

It took a while to react to what Lu Qizhou had just said, he unconsciously turned red in his ears, and pretended to be calm and asked, "Is it for me?" Of

course, he didn't know what Jiangshan meant, but he could guess the general meaning.

He automatically translated it to mean something like, "This is the tribe I made for you."

The heart was complicated and difficult to discern, and the strong throbbing made him a little overwhelmed, and his heart was beating so fast at this moment that he was even worried that the disobedient heart would break through his chest and jump out.

Lu Qizhou didn't know how excited Tu Feng was at this moment, he laughed and said, "Yes, yes, you see that you are the patriarch in the future, and this tribe is under your control, isn't it the country I laid for you?"

His words were extremely frank, Tu Feng understood it, Lu Qizhou was joking.

His beating heart was like being poured with cold water, and it suddenly calmed down.

A little lost, but Tu Feng didn't understand why he was lost.

He came to his senses and laughed along with him.

The two of them controlled the spaceship and circled around the farmland again, and saw that it was almost ten o'clock before flying back again.

Carefully docking the spaceship in the square, the two breathed a sigh of relief and got off the flying boat.

As soon as they got off the boat, the two of them were surrounded, and everyone was around them asking this and that, and the atmosphere of excitement and joy made people can't help but rejoice together.

Lu Qizhou broke through in such a joyful atmosphere, and before he could react, the spiritual power in his body boiled.

Lu Qizhou was stunned for a moment, and immediately realized that this was about to break through, so he didn't have time to say hello to everyone, so he sat down on the spot.

Ling Yazi reminded in his sea of knowledge: "Hold on to the sea of knowledge and absorb spiritual power with all your might!"

Lu Qizhou didn't dare to be careless, quickly operated the law decision, and began to suck spiritual power wildly.

The surrounding orcs felt the surging spiritual power in an instant, and immediately understood that Zhouzhou was about to break through.

Their faces changed and they quickly dispersed.

They each stood at the edge of the square, quickly arranged the formation, and protected the Dharma for Lu Qizhou.

The Orc Continent is not like the Immortal Cultivation Realm, it has a complete path to ascension, and every time it breaks through, it has to go through a thunderstorm.