3

☆ 4. Chapter 3

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 3 The

orcs on the orc continent are adults at the age of two, that is to say, the figure at this time is actually only two years and one month...

However, Lu Qizhou didn't know this, he just sighed while being hungry and panicked, whether it was in the interstellar or orc continent, this female comrade was still the same enthusiasm for urging marriage and matchmaking.

Tu Feng laughed at the siege of a dry female, and he also looked at it, and sent the giant wolf to the cat orc tribe and fled, reaping a good-natured laugh.

The Cat Orc tribe is located at the foot of a rocky mountain about two kilometers east of the primeval forest.

Three stone mountains form a concave valley in which the cat-orc tribe is located.

Five or six hundred meters before the valley, a huge river flowed, and I don't know where it came from.

Such a blessed place, but it is occupied by cats and orcs, relying on their next-door neighbor, the iron-eating beast tribe known as the strongest orc race in the orc continent.

Cats and orcs have opened countless large and small caves under the mountain walls in the valley, living with their parents when they are not adults, and when they are adults, they move out of the caves and open one by themselves, and then look for a partner to give birth to cubs, and so on and so forth.

The cave of Lu Qizhou's family is a huge cave on the right side of the valley, which is a good location in the clan.

Doudou had been squatting on the stone platform at the entrance of his cave for a long time, waiting for his shovel officer to return.

Suddenly came to this strange world, the naughty and sticky Doudou is very uncomfortable, cat food, cat litter, cat scratcher, cat snacks, small dried fish, all gone!

He was very, very uncomfortable, and if Zhou Zhou hadn't come with him, he wouldn't have survived for a few days.

In the past two days, the hairy child ate raw meat and vomited and diarrhea, and his body was extremely weak, so he could only lie in the cave.

He was very scared of a cat in the dim burrow, so he crawled out of the burrow, lying on the stone platform in front of the door, basking in the sun, and looking at the big and small cats in the cat valley.

It's the only thing he likes about it, there are so many of them.

He flicked his tail and watched the little cubs like him play around in Cat Valley, his paws itching, and he wanted to go down and play with them.

But he was not feeling well, the stone platform was too high for him to jump, so he could only look at those fellow clans with envy.

After watching it for a long time, he snorted and said don't overdo it, his eyes were staring at the mouth of the valley, and he couldn't go down to play, he didn't look at it, he had to wait for the boat to come back.

Suddenly, there was a commotion outside the valley, and Doudou's eyes lit up and he stood up.

It must be Zhouzhou back!

A moment later, more than a dozen female orcs carrying large bags of animal skins walked in outside the valley, led by a gentle female who was holding a pure white kitten cub in one hand.

Doudou jumped up excitedly.."Meow! Boat boat! Eminem!

Lu Qizhou caught this excited cry in the noisy cat valley, raised his eyes to look at his cave, and saw the little yellow cat spinning around excitedly in the sun at a glance.