129

☆ 131. Chapter 129

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 129 The

appearance of these behemoths out of thin air fills the vast sky as far as the eye can see.

The steel hull of the ship, with no jets from the energy drive underneath, appeared quietly and silently.

No one could figure out how those giant ships came to be.

They're like ghosts, and they're there in the blink of an eye, and there's no preparation at all.

What's even more exaggerated is that these giant ships have made the interstellar citizens really appreciate what it means to switch freely in the following time.

These big guys are constantly changing formations, sizes, and even appearances.

They're like mechs, and they're free to get bigger and smaller, and they're incredibly fast.

The most intuitive thing is that these flying ships are flying towards Lu Qizhou and Tufeng, obviously the shape of the entire flying fleet can be seen clearly in the live broadcast room one second, and the next second it will be in front of you.

In front of them, the interstellar people could see more clearly, where were the parts and traces of assembly on the hull? It's all smooth, unknown silver material.

There are rune lines drawn on it, which seems to be messy but actually has a mysterious rhythm.

They watched as these flying ships, which couldn't see their whole bodies clearly after approaching, instantly shrank in front of Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng, turning into palm-sized toy boats.

Quickly passed the two of them, spared the vicious beasts behind them, flew to the back of the beasts, and became larger and stood still.

After watching this scene, the people in the interstellar space have become numb, and their eyes looking at the live broadcast screen have completely changed from the initial contemptuous joke to fear and jealousy.

The interstellar tradition is to have a military parade every year, and each military parade is a time to show the strength of the Alliance.

The purpose of the parade is to deter those planets and star thieves who take advantage of their remoteness to make small moves, and some terror. molecules, as well as the Zerg who were beaten back to their hometown.

As far as the scientific and technological power of the interstellar is concerned, the annual military parade is a carnival that belongs to the alliance, and every interstellar person, when looking at those hundreds of millions of troops and cannonballs that are powerful enough to directly bombard the planet, not to mention how proud they are.

Every person in the Interstellar Alliance has a kind of pride from the heart, the interstellar is so powerful, how advanced their technology is, how strong their military capabilities are.

Even the Zerg can beat the interstellar, and the pride in his bones is not something to say.

They looked down on the Orc Continent from beginning to end, no matter how hard they taught Lu Qizhou before, in their hearts, the Orc Continent was as weak as an ant.

Even a child who loves to dream would not think that the Orc Continent would one day become stronger than the interstellar.

But sometimes the reality is even more cruel than imagined, and the Orc Continent seems to have really risen!

And they are so powerful that they can make people chill just by looking at them. Every interstellar citizen, when he sees those giant flying ships as huge as aircraft carriers on the live broadcast, can no longer say that the interstellar is stronger than others.