29

☆ 31. Chapter 29

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

29 Lu Qizhou didn't expect to see this kind of barrage, He was stunned for a moment, and then a nameless fire surged up, and it could be said that he was furious almost instantly.

Is this a human statement? What does it mean to have an orc female? Even if the spatial passage is opened, is the orc female an item? Can you have it as much as you want?

After the anger passed, Lu Qizhou's heart began to chill, he thought of those interstellar pirates who did all kinds of evil, and thought of those species traffickers.

Someone is saying today that they want to have orc females, does that mean that for those villains who can do anything for the sake of interstellar coins, orcs will also be on their list of buying and selling?

Even in today's peaceful interstellar, there is occasionally news that another species of such and such a race has disappeared and been trafficked.

No matter how powerful the interstellar police and the military are, they still continue to be banned, and it seems that this kind of thing has never stopped since ancient times.

Lu Qizhou couldn't imagine at all that the orcs who were not as powerful as the various races in the interstellar world in terms of technology and force, once the space passage was opened, what fate they would face.

To be honest, Lu Qizhou hadn't thought about this possibility before, not at all.

This barrage was like an initiation, and he thought of a lot of things in an instant.

In his mind, countless news that he had seen but had never thought about flashed one by one, like a thorn, deeply rooted in Lu Qizhou's heart.

He just felt nauseous, nauseous to the point of nausea.

Glancing at the female orcs in the square again, who were either gentle and innocent, or straightforward and heroic, Lu Qizhou's eyes became deeper and deeper.

At this moment, he suddenly thought of one more thing.

From the moment he came into this world with the live ball, he was already an orc.

He was no longer human, but an orc, who stood on the same side as the orcs.

Even if he returns to the stars in the future, he will never be able to go back. He is an alien, the same alien as the orcs, and the outcome he faces will not be much better than that of the orcs.

After he returns to the interstellar world, he most likely disappears quietly and becomes an experimental object of the Institute.

The possession of souls to other people is of great value to study.

The more he thought about it, the more frightened he became, and his tiny body began to tremble slightly. Afraid of these innocent orcs who were implicated by him, and for himself.

He can't sit still like this, and the bane of live streaming can't stay.

However, Lu Qizhou turned his mind to those scarce materials in the Orc Continent, and he calmed down again.

The heart, which was beating violently because of fear, nausea, and guilt, also slowly stabilized, and closed its eyes for fear of revealing flaws, and quickly thought about its own situation.

It is true that the live ball cannot be kept, but the current situation is not as bad as he imagined, as long as he does not use the points mall, the research institute will not be able to find a breakthrough in the channel.