130

☆ 132. Chapter 130

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

130 said that he was going to see the space passage, but Lu Qizhou didn't want to fly anymore this time, and stretched out his hand and beckoned to the orcs of the bird clan.

The orcs of the bird clan belonged to the Eighth Legion, and their supreme commander was a peacock orc, and when he saw Lu Qizhou beckoning, he understood what he meant.

He nodded the peacock's head reservedly, flapped his wings and flew over, his huge body and gorgeous blue-green tail made him incredibly beautiful.

The feathers were still shining in the sun, and the feathers on their heads were erected back, and a noble and elegant air came to the face.

In the eyes of the interstellar people, this peacock is no worse than the phoenix in ancient mythology, and even larger in size and more gorgeous in feathers.

The peacock orc flew to a stop under Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng, Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng put away the bench and gently landed on the peacock's back to stand still.

A peacock orc with a length of 100 meters, the two of them stood on his back like two small ants.

The peacock orc and the other two stood still, flapping their wings and flying in the direction of Cat Valley.

Tufeng stretched out his hand to put a barrier that could be seen with the naked eye, preventing the wind from blowing his clothes and hair too fast.

The legion orcs in the rear moved quickly, and entered the more than 100 flying ships in an orderly formation.

The high-ranking orcs and flying ships as tall as the mountains followed the peacock and swept towards Cat Valley.

This mighty scene, all of which was faithfully broadcast to the interstellar by the live broadcast ball.

This little thing is really a double-edged sword, once the orc continent was weak, this thing is to monitor their timed bombing. Play. Now the live ball has become a weapon to deter the stars.

Lu Qizhou happily found that he once again regained the excitement and love he had when he bought this thing...

On the interstellar side, the alliance from the top to the top and nobles, down to the commoners, were all numb by the military parade operation of the Orc Continent.

In the past few hours, while they couldn't believe the earth-shaking changes in the orc continent, they continued to stare at the live broadcast in fear.

It can be said that on this day, people from all over the stars, except for ignorant children, are staring at this live broadcast.

The number of people online has even reached an all-time high of more than 30 billion.

If it weren't for the intelligent AI of the Star Network to urgently maintain the live broadcast platform, I am afraid that this huge flow of people would have already washed away the live broadcast platform.

People with a little bit of brains in the whole interstellar felt that their faces were beaten painfully, and they also understood one thing.

It used to be the interstellar orc continent, and it is not necessarily who will handle it in the future.

Lu Qizhou also said what to look at the space passage they were thinking about, he didn't want to think about it, with the strength they showed, the interstellar side was not stupid, how could he continue to study the channel? It's good if you don't seal it quickly.