63

☆ 65. Chapter 63

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

63 Ah Yue's eyes suddenly widened, and he exclaimed in surprise.

The orcs also looked at Lu Qizhou in disbelief.

What about Zhouzhou?

What about their orc messengers?!

Who is this man? Why does it look so small?!

Lu Qizhou raised his eyes and looked over, his face was full of smiles, he got off the kang, walked in front of everyone, and waved his hand.

"What's wrong? Don't know me anymore? Ah

Yue didn't speak until a while.."You are... Zhouzhou?!

Lu Qizhou nodded, the cat's ears moved, and he said excitedly: "Well, I'm transformed!" "

The orcs were first surprised, and then they were puzzled, Isn't Zhouzhou still an adult? How could it suddenly be shaped? The spirit shadow priest who couldn't hold back his words hesitated for a moment before speaking, "But Zhouzhou, did you have a problem with your transformation?" Why are you so short? Shorter than our rabbit clan..."

The joy on Lu Qizhou's face instantly stiffened, and only then did he discover a problem, he seems, is indeed very short...

It was a lot shorter than the Spirit Shadow Sacrifice and the few rabbit orcs who came into the house.

He anxiously turned into a water mirror, looked in the mirror, and looked at his current appearance.

White hair, immature and beautiful cheeks, and baby fat seems to be...

This face is both similar and not like him, the facial features are more refined, the contours are softer, but the general thing is still very similar to before, except that it seems to be only thirteen or fourteen years old.

He breathed a sigh of relief and understood what was going on, according to the progress of orcs reaching adulthood at the age of two, his current age was converted to a human, and he was only eight. The look of a nine-year-old.

He was already pleasantly surprised to be able to look thirteen or fourteen years old after his transformation.

This shows that he is not short, but he is not yet an adult, so he can still grow.

"I'm not short, I'm not an adult, and I'm going to grow taller in the future. He explained.

Ali worried, "But you're not an adult yet, how can you transform in advance?"

Lu Qizhou happily stared at the water mirror condensed out of thin air in mid-air, holding his face in his hand, smiling brightly, the more he looked at it and cute, the more beautiful he looked.

"Oh, I'm just breaking through the third order, so I've transformed in advance, and I'll grow taller in the future. He was reluctant to look away, admiring his beauty as he replied, "I found that as long as you break through the third order in the cub stage, you can transform in advance." The

orcs suddenly realized, and then they realized that they were surprised.

The boat has been transformed, this is a happy event!

After the surprise was over, they began to circle around Lu Qizhou curiously, and their eyes were all unconcealed love.

The orcs on the orc continent all have a two-year cub period, and then directly become adults.