74

☆ 76. Chapter 74

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

74 After the greetings, the representatives of the various tribes were almost warm.

Envy to envy, in the end, thinking about the tribe who are enduring the bitter cold, and no longer talking nonsense, talking about the purpose of their arrival this time.

Seeing that they had brought up the matter, Tu Feng also got upright, and went with them to the door to count the goods, and bought them at the market price.

This time the tribes didn't bring too much, and the snow was too heavy in the winter, so they couldn't bring more goods.

However, last time they sold a lot of things to Cat Valley at the Orc Market, and they still have some money to spare.

With money in their pockets, the orcs were anxious to buy what they needed, urging Tufeng to take out the goods one by one.

At the time of the orc market, all the tribes learned to make smoked meat and cured meat in this way, and the weak orc tribes all stored a lot of winter supplies.

There are far fewer orcs starving to death this winter, but the cold is still a big problem.

But it's not unbearable, it's like this every year, and it's over.

But the cold can be endured, and it really can't be without salt.

In the past, they were accustomed to eating raw meat and tasteless plants, and it was not impossible not to eat the unpalatable salt stone for a while.

But ever since Tufeng taught them how to make smoked meat, cured meat, and cooked meat, salt has become the most indispensable thing for every tribe.

The smoked meat and cured meat that were made before are just that, and the meat has a salty taste in it, and it can be eaten when boiled.

It's really not good to have fresh meat without salt, it's too unpalatable. There are also those stored vegetarian dishes, which are not very tasty without salt.

The salt they exchanged back before was almost used up, and they were still thinking about waiting for more prey to be salted after the beginning of spring, and when the salt was gone, they would have to come to Cat Valley to exchange it.

If you take advantage of the winter to change the salt back, you can directly marinate the meat in the next year, so the orcs of various tribes have this line.

After Tufeng understood their needs, he found that basically all the tribes, the first thing to exchange was salt.

Lu Qizhou gave him a look, and the schematic wind took them to the big supermarket to have a look, and let them buy what they wanted.

The big supermarkets are now starting to be arranged, but they haven't opened yet, but those bits and pieces of things are basically already on the shelves.

This big supermarket is not the one that sells snacks, it is a newly opened supermarket in Liuli City, specially prepared for foreign orcs.

Grain, meat, fruits, spices, necessities, toys, snacks, everything.

The orcs of their own tribe are still free to eat and use whatever they want, except for snacks, which cost money, basically they don't need any money.

The existence of this supermarket is to tell the orcs of other tribes to see how rich our Cat Valley is, there is everything, and there is no shortage of anything.