115

☆ 117. Chapter 115

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

115 When Lu Qizhou got the sea orc's request for help from the expedition team, it was already half a month later.

"Lord Sacrifice, that sea monster is extraordinary, I thought that with my cultivation at the beginning of the fourth order, how could I subdue it, who knew that I was just about to go up and fight with it, I was entangled by his tentacles, the mucus on the tentacles is still poisonous, as soon as it sticks to me, I have no strength, if it weren't for Xiao Yan seeing the situation wrong, sprinkled chili powder on the sea monster, I might have really been eaten."

Lu Qizhou listened to Ah Zhuang's report and asked, "Then you came back for help?"

Ah Zhuang shook his head: "No, I thought I was careless, I went to challenge the sea monster several times, but I didn't hit it once, it seems to be a giant octopus, bigger than my original shape, the slime on the body is poisonous, the ink is also poisonous, it runs fast, the melee attack can't beat it, so I changed the ranged attack, who knew that as soon as he changed the attack method, he ran away, and then ran out to eat the orcs while we weren't paying attention."

Lu Qizhou asked: "Are you sure it's really not an orc?"

"No, if it's an orc, it can't eat an orc, it's instinct. Ah Zhuang said: "The sea orcs who live in that area told me..."

It turned out that the sea monster came out of the deep sea at the beginning of spring this year, when it was a group of killer whale orcs hunting in the deep sea, it suddenly appeared, the killer whale orcs couldn't withstand its poison, and seven or eight died at that time, and the others fled back to the tribe, and somehow led it back.

The sea orcs have died a lot, and even the strongest orcas can't beat it, so you can imagine how poisonous it is, and other orcs can't even get close to it, so they can only be forced to flee everywhere.

But the sea monsters can always find the sea orcs, and fortunately, the sea orcs are not only in their form, they can also take on human form and live on land for a short time.

But living on land can avoid sea monsters, and food is a big problem.

The sea orcs had to take long detours to hunt in other seas every day, and they had to watch out for the sea monster's surprise attack at any time, and it would not leave as if it were staring at the sea orcs on this beach.

When hunting, the sea beasts did not dare to go too far from the land, and if they were far away, they would soon be eaten by the sea monsters who rushed to hear the news.

Up to now, on the beach to the south, there are seventy or eighty thousand sea orcs, all of whom are orcs from the nearby seas, all of whom have been forced to the shore by the sea monster.

Many orcs have no choice but to take risks with their tribe and prepare to leave this sea area to make a living in other seas.

Some of them were lucky enough to run away, and more of them were eaten by the sea monsters who came after hearing the news.

Its speed was very fast, and several times Ah Zhuang led his team members to trap it or kill it with ranged attack spells, but it ran away.

Then the next day, he repeated his old trick to the shallow sea to eat the orcs.

Lu Qizhou's face was a little solemn after hearing this, even the fourth-order infant orcs couldn't withstand its poison and became weak, ordinary orcs even died when they got it, and the speed was still very fast, what kind of monster is this?