91

☆ 93. Chapter 91

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

91 A high platform was erected on the main square of Liuli City, about three meters high, There are steps leading from the square to the high platform, and there is a lecture platform on the high platform, at this time the podium has been knocked off, only a flat high platform remains, and

the flat ground of the high platform leads to the gate on the first floor of the stargazing tower. At this time, there were dozens of patriarchs and priests standing at the gate, as well as captains of various departments.

Tu Feng and Lu Qizhou stood at the forefront, one with an elegant fairy spirit, and the other with a cold and calm atmosphere.

All the orcs looked at the two of them with solemn faces, The square was obviously full of orcs, and the square was not located enough, and they even stood in a residential area.

But hundreds of thousands of orcs, but not a single one spoke, and the square was silent, and the atmosphere was solemn and solemn.

Lu Qizhou stood on the wide platform, and was once again shocked by the black head.

He figured it would take him a long time before he Xi used to the crowds.

He, who has held several tribal conferences, is still not used to it, not to mention that he has never seen so many orcs in the live broadcast room audience head-on.

Every time Lu Qizhou has a meeting, either in the morning or in the evening, he has never seen so many orcs in the live broadcast room, why don't they be shocked when they see it.

While the barrage was flying wildly, Lu Qizhou took the time to glance at it.

[Good... There are a lot of orcs, just like watching the army go out on the official live broadcast.

[It turns out that there are already so many orcs in Cat Valley?

[Although Zhou Zhou said before that there are hundreds of thousands of orcs in the tribe, it is still shocking to see it with his own eyes! ] [

Zhouzhou is a good immortal! [

I'm handsome, so handsome that people can't close their legs! 【

Ahhh Uniforms! It's really a uniform!

[also take a look at the situation, okay? ] This is the enthronement ceremony of Zhou Zhou and Tu Feng, can you solemnly focus? 【

Solemn? Why be solemn, they don't know what we're talking about anyway. Lu

Qizhou felt a little depressed when he saw the last sentence, but he adjusted quickly, his mental power moved away, and he no longer paid attention to the comments in the live broadcast room.

It was a long process, but it was only a few minutes, after all the orcs in the upper echelons had come out of the tower and stood still.

Tu Feng was the first to go to the high platform, and the momentum of his body was no longer suppressed, and the coercion belonging to the fourth-order orcs spread, directly covering the entire Liuli City.

That kind of pressure, not dangerous, but aggressive, made the orcs want to surrender from the bottom of their hearts.

They looked at the tall figure on the stage feverishly, and shouted silently, this is their future patriarch, the patriarch who will lead them to prosperity.

He really... It's so strong!!

After Tu Feng looked around, he said coldly with his voice wrapped in spiritual power, "I, Tu Feng of the Iron Eating Beast Clan, will be the tribal leader of the Orcs of the Eastern Plains today, if you are not convinced, come up and fight!" "