End

☆ 150. Chapter 148: Extras (8)

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents

Chapter 148 Fanwai (8)

The interstellar is too powerful, and in their world, they have slowly defeated all known enemies. So it was so powerful that it slowly gave birth to parasites, and these parasites took advantage of this huge world for their benefit, and gradually changed this once world of freedom and peace beyond recognition.

There is an old saying, the world must be divided for a long time, and no dynasty can last forever, and the ruling class will become corrupt because of a long reign.

However, the interstellar is too powerful, so even if the ruling class has decayed, it can suppress all the voices of resistance, and then continue to suck the blood of the interstellar.

What Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng did was to weed out these blood-sucking parasites for the world.

Although they are not from the same world, because of the bond between the two worlds, they don't want to watch these people continue to rule the stars.

And the orc continent has already walked out of its own way, aura and technology are intertwined, they will soon be able to log in to their own starry sky, and many interstellar materials, the orcs will no longer need to buy from them sooner or later.

As for some high-tech technology, it is impossible for the interstellar to teach orcs anymore, and the current interstellar, to be honest, has little use value for orcs.

This time, Lu Qizhou and the others came over just to make a break with the interstellar, stop the hatred, and completely close the interstellar channel.

As they said, no dynasty can be eternal, Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng's lifespan at this time can already be measured in 10,000 years, and they will have to soar if they stay in the orc continent for another hundred years at most.

This was the information that the Heavenly Dao of the Orc World had transmitted to them when they had been promoted to the Ninth Order Tribulation Period.

And before the ascension, Lu Qizhou and they don't want to leave another timed bomb. Bounce to the orc world.

What's more, Lu Qizhou once belonged here, and his later development was inseparable from the various sincere or false help of the interstellar people.

There is kindness and revenge, and they will help the world clear the tumor bloodsucking worm.

The orcs have been given a new life, and Lu Qizhou hopes that the interstellar can also be reborn.

After staying in the interstellar for half a year, the first month was a great purge, and the next few months were completely to help the interstellar re-establish the management mechanism.

At this time, the interstellar people also saw that after these two came to this world, they seemed to be on a killing spree, but they were actually helping them.

Every management they choose is an ordinary person who has walked hard in various fields, has the ability but is depressed.

They have no background, so no matter how capable they are, they will not be able to go up again in their lives, and many of them will either decay with them in the end, or retreat bravely.

There are even some people, after feeling that this world is completely hopeless, no longer have the fighting spirit, and instead return to their home planet to farm or wander.

Now Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng have drastically cleaned up the nobles who have led the evil of the major families one by one, and instead forced the management to openly recruit talents for the whole interstellar world.