60

☆ 62. Chapter 60

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 60 Tiger

Clan Sacrifice Lingwei is a fairly young white tiger orc, he has just taken over the sacrifice for more than ten years, and he is the youngest of all the orc sacrifices.

The previous priest broke his leg while out looking for herbs. The old priest was too old at the time, and no matter how good his healing ability was, there was a limit, and before he died, he passed on the priesthood to Lingwei.

Lingwei is a sacrifice that doesn't care much, unless an orc in the clan is injured, or there is some kind of celebration to be held, he will show his face, usually he prefers to turn into his original form and bask in the sun on the tree.

Like the annual orc fair, if it weren't for the fact that those small orcs could bring special products and excitement from all over the place every time they came, Lingwei would not be willing to come forward.

Today, as usual, he lazily leaned against the Tiger Clan's hospitality tree house and took a nap, listening to the patriarch Hutang talking to the patriarchs of other small tribes there.

This treehouse is Hutang's favorite house, and he is usually reluctant to let people come up, not even Lingwei.

Lingwei scoffed at this, didn't he just build a tree house with tree branches? It doesn't look like him.

He just didn't bother to ride, if he did, it would be better than Hutang.

But this treehouse is very comfortable in the summer, just lying on it, and the speckled sunlight is not hot.

The treehouse was huge, about two or three hundred square meters, and the orcs had not even filled it when they got together.

It's also very simple, that is, it is a base with dead branches and vines that are randomly entangled, and it is supported by tree trunks on all sides, and the vines are pulled to make it wrap around the wall by itself, and the top is similar, it is a roof made by the vines themselves.

This is still Hutang spent several years to get it up piecemeal, and he usually doesn't let the clansmen come up to play.

Only the annual orc market is used to entertain the sacrificial patriarchs of various tribes, and he himself is usually not very willing to lie in it.

The giant tree that carries the treehouse is also huge, and there is such a big treehouse on the tree, and from a distance, you can still only see the lush trunk and the top of the tree, and the treehouse looks like a bird's nest on it.

At this moment, in the huge tree house more than ten meters above the ground, the tiger clan patriarch Tiger Hall and the Lion Hall sat at the top, and below were the patriarchs and sacrifices of the wolf clan, the bear clan, the leopard clan, the elephant clan, the cow clan, the pig clan and other large orc tribes.

Below the large orcs are the priests and patriarchs of small and medium-sized orc tribes.

Snakes, foxes, deer, sheep, monkeys, birds, sloths, koalas, moths...

There are smaller ones down there, such as the ant tribe, the hummingbird tribe, and the butterfly tribe, which are very small orcs.

The small-looking one, the size of a palm, with a small wing, was pitifully decorated at the bottom, looking at the muscular orcs at the top with adoration and awe.

It's a shame that Lu Qizhou didn't come, if he came, he might be turned over on the spot.

In short, there are many kinds of orcs, and they have distinct characteristics, and you can recognize what race they are at a glance.