105

☆ 107. Chapter 105

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

105 When Ling Yazi mentioned this matter to Lu Qizhou that day, he only felt full of shame, and he didn't take those two cultivation techniques to heart at all.

Rather than speeding up his cultivation in such a humiliating way, he wanted to cultivate by himself in a down-to-earth manner.

But the form is stronger than the person, Now that he has a falling out with the stars, he no longer has the right to delay willfully, and the faster the cultivation is promoted, the greater the benefit to them.

The qualifications of him and Tu Feng are already among the best, if they double cultivate, then as soon as the cultivation speed increases, when they face the stars in the future, they can also have a much greater grasp.

The more Lu Qizhou thought about it, the more he felt that this was the case, seeing that he was about to get home, he stopped, turned his head and was about to invite Tu Feng to go home with him, Tu Feng spoke first.

"Zhouzhou, you can go home with me, okay? Tu Feng's face was full of anticipation.

Before Lu Qizhou could speak, he added: "It's okay for me to go to your house with you, I don't want to be separated from you."

Lu Qizhou smiled, his little fangs were exposed, and the whole person was unhappy.."Then you go home and get toiletries, I'll wait for you at home."

Tu Feng couldn't help but be overjoyed, turned around and ran towards his house, and Lu Qizhou entered the yard with a smile on his face.

After greeting Ah Yue and them, Sitting in front of the stone table next to the small vegetable garden in the courtyard, Lu Qizhou calmed down and called Lingyazi in the sea of knowledge.

"Senior, senior, wake up!

After

shouting about four or five times, Ling Yazi floated out from the depths of Lu Qizhou's sea and asked him: "What are you calling me for?" How long did I sleep before I woke me up.

Lu Qizhou said apologetically, "I'm sorry senior, I was forced to disturb my senior..."

Ling Yazi sighed and said, "It's okay to tear your face, it's not a long-term plan to seek skin with a tiger after all." "

Lu Qizhou agreed.." The predecessor said. "

Lingyazi.." Since you have broken up, let's cultivate well, and don't be able to defeat the people who throw me when the time comes. Lu

Qizhou was a little embarrassed.."I woke up my predecessors for this, I think... I think..."

Ling Yazi looked at his twisted and pinched appearance, and understood.."Want to double cultivate the exercises?"

Lu Qizhou let out an embarrassed "hmm", and Ling Yazi laughed.

"Hahahaha, little cub, what's there to be ashamed of? Isn't it just double cultivation? What's so embarrassing about improving one's cultivation? It's worth your twist.

Lu Qizhou was comforted by the openness in his tone, and slowly straightened his mentality.

"I remember that my predecessors said that double cultivation can increase the speed of cultivation, I want to spread the exercises, let everyone try it, the faster the cultivation is improved, the more beneficial it will be for us..."

He paused, "But I don't know if you demon cultivators can cultivate, don't get your hopes up." "

Lu Qizhou.." It's okay, seniors just have to read, if it doesn't work, you have to try.