16

☆ 17. Chapter 16

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

16 Lu Qizhou pretended not to hear it and was ready to pay the bill.

"Doudou, the patriarch is back, brother go and take a look, you are obediently not allowed to run around, do you know? Doudou

was so confused, knowing that although Lu Qizhou didn't agree, he would definitely give him the meat in the evening, so he didn't fight with him immediately, and obediently agreed.

Lu Qizhou shouted to Ah Yue, who was busy, Ah Yue understood, came over and hugged him, and laughed at him.."You are busier than your father and Eminem day by day."

Lu Qizhou smiled, and when he landed, he took small steps and ran towards the orcs who came in with stones at the door.

Tell them to move the stones to the corners and place them, and then go on, and tell the orcs to find stones of about the same size.

The live broadcast room has no problem with this little stinky cat, no matter what you say, he just sits firmly like a mountain, and he doesn't care about you.

Since Lu Qizhou came to this world, although the live broadcast room is often open, the communication with them has gradually decreased, mainly because he is always in a group of cats, and it is inconvenient to speak.

So at this time, Lu Qizhou pretended to be dead, and everyone couldn't do anything about him.

Lu Qizhou was proud, and he was more and more reluctant to leave the cat group, talking to this clansman for a while, rubbing against that clansman for a while, but he was not ready to be alone, so as to give the audience a chance to force him to sell cuteness.

The orc warriors had great strength, and soon lifted a large pile of stones, and Lu Qizhou commanded the orcs, popping out claws as sharp as knives, and cutting those stones into stones of about the same size and square.

He pondered, this winter will be more than ten days away, the time is too late, and next year will teach the people to burn bricks, the bricks have molds, not to mention the speed is also regular, not to mention that it will not hurt the cat's paws.

When the time comes, the pottery will be burned out by the way, and at this time, a few chase shops will be built to fool the winter.

He originally said that it would be built to the same size as a small courtyard, but after looking at the efficiency of the orcs cutting stones with their claws, Lu Qizhou still felt that it was better to use bricks.

It is not difficult to burn bricks, a few orcs can provide a large number of bricks by guarding a brick kiln, and cutting stones with claws and claws requires warriors to go into battle, which is too inefficient.

They can't do nothing but build a house, and they have to farm next spring.

The cutting of the stone went smoothly, and the orcs became more and more proficient, and they could get a stone in about half a minute.

After Tu Feng and the four warriors came out of the sacrifice, they saw a large number of orcs sitting at the gate of Cat Valley, one holding a large stone and cutting.

A few orcs who vaguely knew that they were probably building a house looked at each other and stepped forward to help.

The claws of orcs are amazing things, sharp as knives and hard as iron.

It's okay in the orc form, after all, those claws are hidden in the flesh pad, and the claws can be figured out when they pop out.

But after turning into a human form, the claws can be retracted freely, and when not in use, the claws shrink shortly, and when they are needed, they stretch out again, which is amazing, just like a telescopic knife.