78

☆ 80. Chapter 78

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

78 An hour after setting up the formation, Lu Qizhou finally exhausted all his spiritual power and had to stop.

He looked at the time, there was still an hour and a half before it was ten o'clock when he started the live broadcast, so he said goodbye to the orcs who still had spiritual power, turned into a prototype, took out his fastest speed, and ran to the place where the orcs opened up the wasteland.

He had just eaten breakfast this morning, and he wasted some time by swaying over to keep him from getting angry, and if he still walked over, it would be too late.

The cat demon in the Jindan period, even if he doesn't use his spiritual power, the speed of running with all his strength is still very fast, even if he is still a kitten.

Running all the way, almost becoming an afterimage, In about five minutes, Lu Qizhou ran for an hour and arrived at his destination.

As soon as I got here, I heard a loud commotion.

Tens of thousands of orcs, a single word can turn this cold and clear grassland into a lively place.

There are so many orcs, all divided into several echelons, each carrying out their own tasks.

The orcs of the first echelon are all large orcs, such as the lion clan, the tiger clan, the wild boar clan, the leopard clan, the elephant clan, and the wolf clan, all of which have been turned into prototypes, with iron plows on their bodies, and their own family members operate the iron ploughs behind them, quickly breaking through those hardened wastelands.

rushed to the end of an acre of land that had been measured in advance, and returned quickly, back and forth, as if he would not be tired.

Their huge size and strength made them invincible all the way, turning the overgrown wasteland into a black land.

The orcs of the second echelon, following the orcs who ploughed the field, quickly cleaned up the stones and grass roots and shrub roots, and then loaded the garbage of stones, weeds and shrubs into the back basket, poured them into small carts and transported them separately, and the stones were transported back to the tribal brick factory, and the grass roots and other things were directly burned on the spot.

If you see earthworms, you throw them in a bucket and bring them back when you are done, and these earthworms will produce a lot of fertilizer for the tribe and contribute to the fertile fields.

The orcs of the third echelon, carrying hoes, smashed huge clods of earth in the back.

The orcs of the fourth echelon also turned into prototypes, pulling iron rakes, and heavier orcs stood on the mountain surface and pressed them, raking the clods of soil in front of them.

Wherever the iron rake walks, the soil will become finely crumbled, and it will become a real fertile field.

This is not the end of the process, and there will be orcs who will set up a freezing formation to freeze the eggs and grass roots in the ground before entering the sowing.

But these can only be done by the orcs of Cat Valley, and these orcs of foreign races can't do it.

They are not Cat Valley orcs, they can't Xi, they can't learn formations.

The orcs who opened up the wasteland were all foreign orcs, and the ones who were arrayed behind were all orcs from the Cat Valley planting team.

By now, these warriors already knew about the cultivation of the Mugu orcs.