32

☆ 34. Chapter 32

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

32 says to learn and Xi, After eating, after the orcs washed the dishes with hot water, Lu Qizhou let the orcs stay in the cafeteria hall.

The hall of the cafeteria is now equipped with wooden tables, and the orcs are happy to sit in the hall to eat every day. Of course, the main thing is that the temperature outside is getting colder and colder, and it's too cold to eat outside.

Lu Qizhou asked people to move a table to the front, and asked Ah Yue to put him on the table, and the little one stood on it, looking at the orcs who were sitting taller than him.

Slightly dissatisfied, at this height, he couldn't see what the orcs were doing, and he couldn't see it if someone didn't listen carefully.

Then they were asked to move a few tall stones to put under the corners of the table, and to have them make a high table out of the remaining wood tomorrow.

At a glance, all of them were black heads, tall orcs with black eyes and slightly shorter orcs with cat ears sitting together, all looking at Lu Qizhou with that kind of puzzled and ignorant eyes.

When Lu Qizhou was studying, he was also an honor student, and he spoke on behalf of the freshmen.

So in the face of so many orcs, it's not stage fright, it's just a little bit unsure where to start.

He doesn't have hands, and he can't make a blackboard to teach everyone how to write, so how can he teach this?

He cleared his throat and said in a childish voice, "Ahem, I left you here today to teach you to read." The Beast God said that if a race wants to rise, it must have its own civilization.

"We orcs have our own civilization, but we don't know how to generalize, we don't know how to record, and many things have disappeared into history. So we need to learn to read, learn to generalize, learn to record..."

He said a little, looking at a pair of confused eyes, Lu Qizhou paused, it seemed that the orcs couldn't understand what he wanted to express.

Forget it, needless to say, when they all learn to read, they will slowly understand.

"I'm going to teach you how to count first, and then you'll know how much prey you've hunted. As

soon as he said this, the orcs understood, and one by one they became energetic.

Lu Qizhou thought about it, asked people to go to the back of the kitchen to bring a basin of water, and called Tu Feng to come down and hug him.

Dipping his little paws in water, the schematic wind turned to the wall with his arms in his arms, and wrote a big 1 on the wall with his wet paws.

The stones on which the orcs built their houses were all blue and white, and the water stains were obvious.

"This number reads 1, everyone read it aloud with me, 1..."

The orcs said loudly.."1..."Lu

Qizhou also asked them to read it at the same time, and how to write with his hands on the table.

I read it several times and started again2.

No way, the water stains dry quickly, and you can't teach them one by one. If only he had hands, he could get black charcoal quickly, and he could write on the wall and on the ground.

After teaching ten counts, Lu Qizhou stopped, the orcs had never touched this, take your time.

At the end of the day, Lu Qizhou left homework in class, and everyone must be able to memorize these ten numbers after dinner tomorrow.