82

☆ 84. Chapter 82

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

82 The foreign orcs who returned to their respective tribes couldn't wait to tell their tribe all about their experiences.

He also took out all the things they bought with their salaries and offered treasures.

It's a pity that they only went for a month, and the highest salary was only two hundred and five, and they didn't actually buy much because of the high prices of Cat Valley.

I was a little more budget-conscious, so I bought all the money for salt, rice and noodles, as well as some living tools, such as toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap, etc., and I was not willing to buy small snacks.

When they were in Cat Valley, everyone was given a face towel and toothpaste toothbrush, and after brushing their teeth every day, they had long been Xi to the feeling of refreshing their mouths.

When they thought of going back to the tribe, they would continue to be dirty, and they didn't want to.

And the personality is a little more jumpy, so they buy all kinds of snacks and delicious food, they feel that after leaving Cat Valley, they don't know when the next time they will come back, they have to buy some snacks and go back to hide and eat slowly.

Although they have less money and less things to buy, they can't bear the large population base, and each tribe has at least a few dozen people.

When I went back, I also had a big bag.

The orcs who stayed in the tribe were so envious that no matter how lazy the orcs were, they all left their nests to see what the orcs brought back.

Like the Tiger Clan, although these big cats live far away, they still have to eat together every day, and only go back to their territory when they sleep at night.

But this year, the warriors who did not have a partner all went to the cat tribe, and in order to better protect the old, young, sick and disabled of the tribe, everyone basically consciously moved closer.

The Tiger Clan went to the Cat Clan to work for a winter, which really relieved the Tiger Clan patriarch of a lot of pressure.

The warriors of the Tiger Clan are very strong, and there are basically no animals on the grassland and in the forest that they can't beat, and the king of the forest is not called for nothing.

But no matter how powerful they are, they can only succumb to nature in the face of the harsh winter.

In winter, when the prey migrates, they have to go hungry.

In the past, many orcs died in the tribe every year, but last winter, their tribe only killed more than a dozen cubs and two old orcs.

And it was not starvation, but cold and disease.

The tribe's most edible warriors went to work in Cat Valley, and at once saved the tribe a large number of smoked meat and roasted meat.

The patriarch of the Tiger Hall didn't know how to count, but according to experience, he knew that the meat prepared by his tribe in autumn was already enough for all the orcs in their tribe to eat for one winter, and now he saved so much at once.

The heroic Hutang patriarch waved his hand and ate! Eat hard! Anyway, they don't lack meat.

As a result, the tiger beasts, who should have been hungry in winter, not only did not lose weight at all, but gained a lot of weight.