43

☆ 45. Chapter 43

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

43 There is an audience in the live broadcast room who hates iron and steel in places he doesn't know, If Zhouzhou continues to be so lazy, the orc continent will really be dangerous.

But then they felt depressed again, even if Zhouzhou tried hard, what about it? The Orc Continent is so backward, no matter how they develop, how can it be so developed in the interstellar world?

Although the interstellar side has not yet studied the passage, according to the cooperation of the current boat, some smart people have calculated an account, the short is a few decades, and the long is a hundred years at most, and the passage will definitely be opened.

A hundred years, a hundred years, it is estimated that the Orc Continent has just touched the level of science and technology in the 21st century.

That kind of orc continent, and the result of an interstellar collision, is tantamount to an egg hitting a stone.

In this case, it is superfluous to say anything, the orc continent will be occupied sooner or later, what is the use of them urging Zhouzhou?

They now say things that shouldn't be said in the barrage in the live broadcast room, and they will be banned, and in serious cases, they will even be interviewed and detained.

The crime is suspected of obstructing interstellar development and collaborating with the enemy and treason.

Such a crime is too serious, and those who have been arrested once will learn to be obedient and never dare to send a reminder barrage again.

Politicians actually just want to scare those people, and they don't really want to sentence them for treason, which is a death penalty, how dare they show the anger of the public.

But the people were frightened and didn't dare to post barrages again. Today, they can muster up the courage to post these barrages that make him not lazy, which is the only thing they can do.

Lu Qizhou didn't know that the interstellar side was not as much of a heart as he imagined.

Now his live broadcast room can make headlines every day, and even a certain female in the tribe will make headlines when she gives birth.

The interstellar audience has studied much more carefully than them, and some of the viewers who know about it already know that there is a mine at the foot of their Cat Valley, and they almost broke the headlines, but they were just suppressed by some people.

The headlines are full of countless people's abuse of careerists, because as long as you don't talk nonsense in the live broadcast room, those words that are said nonsense on other online platforms, careerists don't care about you.

What's more, not everyone in the interstellar feels that the careerists are doing it wrong, and some viewers feel that the opening of the interstellar channel is a good thing.

The interstellar people are now divided into three factions, one is for the research channel, one is against the research channel, and the other is more neutral and does not stand on either side.

Countless things that are isolated by time and space, Lu Qizhou doesn't know, and he has no way of knowing.

After he said that, he jumped off the table lightly, went back to the room slowly, called Doudou, and the two brothers went to the cafeteria together.

Today, it was Ah Yue's turn to cook, and she had already agreed with the top ten about what to eat, and at this time she was laughing with the orcs while cooking.