61

☆ 63. Chapter 61

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

61 The tribe has so many departmental teams, but the logistics team is the largest number of all teams, after all, the other teams need a limited number of people, and the orcs involved in various technical tasks are still a minority.

Most of the orcs don't have specific jobs yet, and Lu Qizhou didn't deliberately assign them a team, so they all counted into the logistics team.

These logistical members include warriors, females, old orcs, strong and weak, in short, all-encompassing and talented.

Once any department needs people, you can come to the logistics team to transfer people to help, just apply to the captain of the logistics team, Ah Yue.

Usually, the logistics team takes care of most of the chores of the tribe, and Ah Yue's coordination ability is good, and everyone is arranged in an orderly manner.

This time the fruit picking activity fell on the head of the logistics team again, and Ah Yue was busy early in the morning.

There are only two things she needs to prepare, one is the number of people in the picking team, and the other is the rattan basket and animal skin bag.

Since they are going into the forest, the arrangement of the picking team should not be sloppy, after all, it is a dangerous forest.

There must be orcs who are skilled in picking, warriors who protect orcs pickers, orcs who transport fruits, orcs who preserve fruits, and experienced old orcs to lead the way.

In addition, it is necessary to arrange the logistics personnel of the tribe left behind, after all, there are still so many people working in the tribe, they not only need help, but also need to eat, and they can't all leave.

There are a lot of large packages of animal skins in the tribe at any time, so just bring them directly. It's mainly rattan baskets, this time Ali and they went to the orc bazaar and took away most of the rattan baskets, which has to be made up.

With such an arrangement, the orcs who delayed the collection team for two days set off.

This time, Lu Qizhou is still ready to continue to nest in the tribe, there is no way, it's not that he doesn't want to go, he can't go.

The forest is so big, he hasn't seen it in depth, how can he not be tempted and don't want to go?

He wanted to die.

The orc bazaar, the forest, the boundless grassland, the other side of the sea, every part of the world he wanted to go.

He wanted to see how big the world really was, if there were really only orcs, if there were humans...

He even wanted to know whether the world was round or square, whether there was a universe, and whether there would be a variety of life like the stars...

He wanted to know all of this, and he wanted to see and verify it.

But he couldn't.

At least not yet.

The live ball on his body is his talisman, and his eyes are red like this before he sees anything on the interstellar side, if he sees the vast materials in the forest again, he is afraid that those people will directly drip blood.

Thousands of years of history tell Lu Qizhou a truth, don't underestimate the greed of intelligent life, greed will make them burst out with unprecedented potential and creativity.