117

☆ 119. Chapter 117

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

117 The black ink was released, and it quickly blackened the sea area within a radius of dozens of miles, and it was visible to the naked eye, and countless dead sea creatures quickly floated on the surface of the sea.

However, the poisonous ink that used to deal with other orcs was invincible, but it couldn't help the wind at all.

Tu Feng stood in the sea of ink, like a bear that had nothing to do, still standing flat, and the giant palm had hammered to the top of the octopus's head.

The octopus let out a frightened scream, and it went limp.

Although the octopus was dead, those huge tentacles were still writhing wildly, and Tufeng grabbed one of the tentacles, picked up the octopus, and strode towards the shore.

On the beach, the orcs scattered the birds and beasts, and ran away quickly, giving the wind a place for the map.

They watched as the sea monster that had eaten their countless sea beasts was easily slapped to death by Tu Feng.

For a moment, my heart was ecstatic and sad, ecstatic at the death of the sea monster, sad at the innocent death of my companion.

But at this time, everyone didn't think about it so much, and just made room for Tu Feng to put the sea monster that was still writhing around as quickly as possible.

Lu Qizhou flew in the air, watching Tu Feng throw the sea monster on the beach, turning into a human form, and a wisp of beast fire came out of his palm, directly igniting the sea monster.

This beast fire is an upgraded version of the demon pill fire, which is a hundred times more powerful than the demon pill fire, and almost nothing is incombustible.

According to Lingyazi, this beast fire is in the cultivation realm, it is an innate flame with the same name as the Samadhi True Fire and the Alien Fire, and it is a magical power that only the Great Demon can master.

As soon as the beast fire touched the big octopus, it quickly spread to its entire body, burning it to ashes at an extremely fast speed.

There is a reason why Tufeng burned it, the sand that the flying tentacles touched had already corroded and blackened a large area. If it is not burned, the destructive power of the corpse will still be great.

Lu Qizhou fell to the ground and asked him: "How do you feel?" The poison didn't hurt you, did it? "

The weather on the seaside is too hot, and after Tufeng transforms into a human, the animal skin on his body is directly transformed into short sleeves and five-point pants, and he is dressed in black and white fur clothes, not to mention that he looks good.

As soon as he saw Lu Qizhou, he smiled.."It's okay, don't worry." The

two of them stood in the place where the sea monster had turned to ashes and talked, but the others did not dare to approach, who knew if there would be any toxins left in that place.

"I don't know what kind of species that sea monster is, how can it be so poisonous? Even the Fourth Order can't help it. Tufeng said.

Lu Qizhou: "Just like the sacrifice of the shark tribe said, the ocean is so big, and hundreds of millions of lives live, it is not uncommon for such an octopus monster to appear."

Lu Qizhou turned his head to look at the sea, the ink spewed out by the big octopus before he died, polluting this sea area, at this time, the sea surface was as black as ink, and it was spreading towards other seas under the churning of the seawater.