147

☆ 149. Chapter 147: Extras (7)

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 147 (7)

Not to mention the abdication that these people once admired and loved. How did the top brass get scared and pee, just say that the topics they talk about are completely treating ordinary people as fools and untouchables.

It's ridiculous that many people are still speaking for them, thinking that they knelt so happily when they faced off against the orcs, for the sake of thousands of Alliance people, for the sake of the stars, they endured humiliation, and when they talked about these old people, they were all nostalgic and respectful.

Who knows where people remember you pariahs, the topic is full of disdain, only red. Bare. Naked family interests.

How can this be accepted by the people?

The people have always thought that the interstellar is an era of freedom and equality, and everyone is proud of being born in this era, and in the face of the interstellar high-level from time to time to sell miserable stories about how the orc empire oppressed them, the people also follow the same hatred.

But in the face of the bloody truth that has been torn apart, they don't want to believe that they are untouchables and fools in the eyes of politicians.

Nobody cares whether they live or die, politicians only care about their own interests.

So when Lance and the other abdicated high-ranking officials were stunned and scared, even if they knew what it meant for Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng to appear on the Orc Continent, they still felt happy from the bottom of their hearts.

These disgusting people don't deserve their support, and at this moment they even expect Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng to kill them! Kill these guys who fool the masses!

Public grievances are rampant, all media platforms are discussing the matter, and the boiling people are angrily scolding and demanding politics. The government gave an explanation.

Even ordinary people knew that Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng Shattered Void had come to their world, politics. Naturally, the government also knew about it.

Compared to the anger of the people, they were as frightened as the old men in the manor.

I'm afraid that they will be the next to be found.

So the government. The officials and nobles of the government showed unprecedented speed, and all kinds of armies and private armies were quickly mobilized, and they first protected themselves and others like iron buckets, and then remembered those old guys in the manor.

The heavily armed army was sent to the manor, and at this time, whether out of selfishness or common sense, they would never dare to abandon these old politicians.

Even if they knew that the army would not be able to save them at all, even if they did, the people would scold them to the core.

After this incident passed, I also knew that the trouble-making uprising and untouchable organizations of the people would become even more rampant.

The interstellar, after thousands of years of peace, is afraid that it will once again fall into civil strife.

And the two people who caused all this were the two people in the manor who had been doing a lot of time.

Looking at the group of people who were dazed and peeing, Lu Qizhou suddenly felt very bored.

After waiting for a long time and still not waiting for these frightened guys to speak, Lu Qizhou opened his mouth with interest.