71

☆ 73. Chapter 71

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 71 The

orcs of the butterfly tribe each have beautiful wings, and fly lightly in the low sky with their bodies.

Barefoot, wearing a petal-like dress, with small antennae similar to the ant tribe, just like an elf.

However, they are not as numerous as the ant tribes, with only 6,708 orcs, and this number includes cubs.

Before seeing the butterfly clan, Lu Qizhou thought that he would not be able to accept the cubs of the butterfly clan, as we all know, butterflies are all caterpillars...

He was ready to turn around and run when he met the Butterfly Clan, but when he saw the Butterfly cub, he almost didn't control his paws.

The young of the butterfly clan are not terrible caterpillars, but are born beautiful butterflies, colorful little butterflies, with round and innocent eyes, flying around their parents.

The little orcs with beautiful butterfly wings are surrounded by small butterflies of various colors and patterns, and the fresh fragrance comes to the face, like the smell of spring.

That beautiful dream-like scene, Lu Qizhou felt that he would probably never forget it for the rest of his life.

He swore that he had really exhausted all his power to hold his claws and not play with a butterfly...

Lu Qizhou also found that he was not the only cat orc who had this idea.

The cats and orcs who were busy arranging the new tribe were all looking at the butterflies and butterflies flying around.

Their eyes are so focused that they suspect that they will pounce on the little butterflies in the next second.

Lu Qizhou had no choice but to transfer all the cat clans to arrange the other three tribes.

If any of the cats and orcs didn't restrain themselves and hurt the little ones of the butterfly clan, the joke would be a big deal.

The rations of the butterfly tribe are pollen and nectar, so they carry large bags of pollen and wooden cans, and because of their small size, all the rations add up to a few hundred catties.

The panda orc who helped them move brought their rations in a large package and carried them, and they went on the road one by one, looking in good condition.

The ant tribe is similar, all of them are helped by pandas to fight their rations of fruits, meat, etc.

In addition to these three tribes, the orcs of the Hedgehoth Clan are also very distinctive, and when he saw them, Lu Qizhou almost laughed.

These cute weirdos actually have berries all over their stiff thorny hair...

In that kind of scene, thousands of hedgehog orcs, with red and green little fruits on their heads, are also difficult for them.

According to them, this was to facilitate the transportation of their food, after all, the hedgeworms had little strength, and it was indeed very difficult to bring the whole clan with them, and they had to travel long distances with rations.

If they can tie the fruit all over their bodies when they are in the form of a hedgeho, why can't they have their hair?

After hearing this, Lu Qizhou felt that it made sense, and the love of the hedgers for the fruit moved him, so after discussing it with the high-level leaders, he added a new team to the hedgefish, the fruit team.