89

☆ 91. Chapter 89

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

89 Ali's household registration office was established last winter, and the first batch to be registered were the seven tribes of Cat Valley.

It took them months to sort out all the orc families, give them their identification numbers, and register all sorts of identity information.

The paper of the household registration book is specially made by the papermaking team, which is not easy to damage.

The template font on it is all printed with movable type, and the employees of the family register office fill in their information according to the form they have registered, and then stamp it with a red seal and a security stamp.

After all these were completed, the completed household registration book was re-sent along with the list of classes on the school side.

This was the previous registration method, and when other tribes joined Cat Valley to register in the city, Lu Qizhou asked the orcs in the household registration room to bring a mountain of empty household registration books to the city gate.

Every orc who came in had them register their information, fill out their household registers, and stamp and stamp.

After the records were recorded, they were asked to take away the household registration book on the spot, saving a lot of work in the household registration office.

At the welcome meeting, Lu Qizhou said that those household registration books, let them take good care of them, that is the identity certificate of their Liuli City residents.

If it is lost or damaged, it must be replaced immediately, otherwise they will not have their share in the future when the tribe pays wages or benefits.

In addition, if a person dies, he must go to the family register to close his or her household registration, and if someone reaches adulthood, he or she must also register.

The birth of a newborn has to be registered, and if it is not registered, it is a black household, a little black cub, not only to be fined, but also to enjoy the benefits given to the newborn.

As soon as the various regulations came out, no one among the orcs did not take the household registration book seriously, and hid the household registration book with great importance.

In such an important household registration room, hundreds of employees are all under the jurisdiction of Ah Yue of the logistics department.

Her logistics department has now expanded to the point where it occupies an entire four-story tower next to the stargazing tower.

Ali asked Doudou to register as an adult, and Doudou nodded obediently, "Okay, you guys go to work, I'll go back to sleep for a while." "

When he just came of age, his brain has more than doubled as smart, and his small abacus is extraordinarily fine.

He knew that he was now an adult, and he would definitely be about to enter elementary school, and he would have to go to work after a while, and it would be difficult to sleep lazily in the future, so he hurried to be lazy before he had registered.

Lu Qizhou smiled, too lazy to puncture his careful thoughts, and went out with Ah Yue.

He has changed so much that no passing orcs can't see it.

asked him one by one in surprise if he was an adult, and Lu Qizhou also replied to them one by one with a smile.

When he arrived at the stargazing tower, Lu Qizhou went to the top floor of the main tower.