128

☆ 130. Chapter 128

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 128 The

interstellar people were dumbfounded for a while, and they forgot to ask Lu Qizhou why he was flying, and when they reacted, the scenery in the live broadcast room was already the same as when they took the starship, and the speeding speed pulled the surrounding scenery into an afterimage.

Star Alliance, Capital Star, Politics. In the council hall of the prefectural building.

The most powerful presidents in the interstellar world, generals at the rank of lieutenant general and above in the military department, members of the Alliance Council, top researchers including the dean of the research institute, and veteran nobles with profound backgrounds, add up to one or two hundred people.

These people are the people who make up the entire power circle of the interstellar world, and they sit or stand in the glittering, spacious and comfortable conference hall, and their eyes are either on the huge light screen in the hall or at the small light screen on the light brain.

At this moment, everyone's reaction is the same, which is horror and disbelief.

No one could have imagined that as soon as they opened the live broadcast, Lu Qizhou gave them such a big "surprise".

Flying, every interstellar person with mental power, with the help of mechas, starships, or various auxiliary props can do it.

The interstellar alliance that conquered part of the galaxy in the universe, what world has not seen?

But this is done only by meat. The scene of flying, they really haven't seen it...

One by one, they watched dumbfounded, until a voice rang out.."He... Are they flying?! Another

dumbfounded voice replied, "It seems to be—"

The two voices broke the suffocating silence.

"Impossible! How can it be! How could they fly?!

"What about gravity? Isn't it mecha or equipment to assist?!!

"It's against the norm? He must be making a deception! I don't believe it!!

"Despicable orcs, how can they fly?! When is this a movie?! "

Everybody didn't want to believe what they were seeing, and in just one minute, they made countless shocking remarks.

Until the two streamers who could barely see their bodies stopped, slowed down and let them see clearly again, those two were indeed flying!!

And after slowing down, everyone could see the scene below, which was so large that it was almost impossible to see the edge.

There are some identical houses sparsely located on the site, which at first glance seem very few, but in fact, it is only because the open space is too large, and it seems that there are fewer houses, in fact, those houses accumulate and can at least accommodate a population of more than 100,000 people.

No one knows how big the orc continent is, and Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng haven't had time to explore it, they only know that this world is at least five times the size of the interstellar blue star.

Therefore, in terms of the use of land, the orcs are never stingy, especially the military headquarters and various arenas, in order to allow the orcs to turn into their original form and better train and fight, the territory drawn out is larger than the other.

At this time, the military headquarters that everyone in the interstellar saw was specially re-zoned and built later, with an area of about 1,000 square kilometers, which was as big as four or five autonomous regions of Blue Star.