103

☆ 105. Chapter 103

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

103 Tu Feng moved quickly, walked out of the room door with a frosty face, went to the outer hall to gather the elders, and quickly went to the conference room.

Although he didn't know what Zhou Zhou saw, but looking at his cold appearance, Tu Feng still didn't understand something.

It must have been something that touched his bottom line over there, otherwise how could Zhouzhou, such a gentle person, be so angry?

Tu Feng was also very angry, it was enough for his sweetheart to be watched all day long to make him feel aggrieved, but now he did something he didn't know what to do, making Zhou Zhou angry like this, but he still didn't know anything, and he couldn't help at all.

This feeling of powerlessness made Tu Feng hold his breath, and the whole person became more and more like a sharp sword, so sharp that it seemed to be able to cut people at any time.

After summoning the confused elders, Tu Feng returned to the office, and said softly to Lu Qizhou, who was covered in cold, "Zhouzhou, everyone has been summoned."

Lu Qizhou came back to his senses, and his mind was almost sober.

He stretched out his hand, put it in Tufeng's big hand, and let him hold him.

As if to draw a little strength, he held it tightly.

Tu Feng's fingers hurt slightly, but it couldn't compare to the pain in his heart. There's nothing more frustrating than not being able to protect the person you want to protect.

He's never been afraid of the interstellar side, and he hopes that the garbage will show up right away, so that he can teach them a hard lesson and breathe his anger for Zhouzhou.

But now he couldn't touch any information over there, let alone teach them a lesson, so he could only watch Zhouzhou being angry like this.

The two had their own thoughts, and after arriving at the conference room, Lu Qizhou walked to the main seat presiding over the meeting and stood still.

The elders below originally wanted to smile and ask Zhou Zhou if he had any new ideas and ideas, but after seeing his face, they became serious one by one.

The elders had never seen Lu Qizhou look so cold, not the kind of pretending coldness, but the coldness that came from the bones.

The cold around him was unbridled, as if it was about to freeze everyone who approached him into ice.

After standing for a while, Lu Qizhou, who was cold, slowly spoke.

"I called everyone here to ask for their opinions.

Lu Qizhou told everything that happened in the live broadcast room, and about those ugly and disgusting barrages,

Lu Qizhou just lightly brought it and didn't say it.

But that's enough, just listening to the attitude of the interstellar side, the orcs are about to die of anger.

The more the elders listened, the worse their faces became, and when Lu Qizhou finished speaking, the Tiger Clan elder slapped the table with a "bang".

"What a face! Let them come, Lao Tzu do it. Kill them! The

other elders were all indignant, even more angry than they had been insulted.

"Something! Not to mention coveting our territory, he also spies on Zhouzhou, and now he dares to threaten us!

"Zhouzhou, don't say anything, just tear your face with them!