87

☆ 89. Chapter 87

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

87 In order to ensure the quality of the food, the selection of canteen staff was very strict, and it was impossible to eat in the cafeteria.

From the day Cat Valley was founded, the cafeteria was the place that all orcs wanted to enter.

So this leads to the fact that most orcs have never been exposed to cooking, let alone whether it tastes good or not, it would be nice to be able to cook it.

Before, Lu Qizhou thought that there would be orcs from other tribes coming, so the canteen was transferred from other departments to participate in the training, and he could take up his post just after the arrival of other tribes.

But Lu Qizhou, how did they expect that so many orcs would come as soon as they came? The orcs who had been trained, plus the old staff, were more than a thousand in total.

Without any buffer, these canteens and prepared orcs were all scattered in more than twenty large canteens in Liuli City.

But there are too few people, the Cat Valley orcs plus the orcs of other tribes, a total of more than 400,000 to 500,000 orcs, more than 20 canteens, each canteen has at least 25,000 orcs, at least two or three hundred canteen employees are enough.

Add up to five or six thousand employees in the cafeteria, otherwise there will be no way to feed so many orcs.

So with only a thousand or more canteen employees, they are equivalent to one person doing the work of five or six people.

While cooking non-stop, we also have to train new canteen staff, who can stand it, if they don't all practice, they have to be exhausted.

Seeing the situation, the high-level immediately held a meeting and held a meeting, so that the patriarchs of each tribe could get out all the orcs in their tribes who were still cooking.

It's all distributed to the cafeterias, and it doesn't matter about the taste, as long as the food can be cooked.

The problem of the canteen was barely solved, as well as the problem of the school.

There are more than 400,000 orcs, so many orcs, and there are many more schools alone.

There are too many people, and it won't work according to the previous way, and it's not easy to manage.

This time, Lu Qizhou is thinking about following the interstellar tradition, elementary school, junior high school, high school, and university.

There are six grades of elementary school, three grades of junior high school, three grades of high school, and four grades of university.

A school is built at each level, and the size of the school is based on the current enrollment.

The location of the school has also been decided, on the left side of Liuli City.

To the left of Cat Valley is Liuli Castle, which extends far downstream of the Great River, and then pulls further back, directly into the depths of the plain.

On the right is the farmland, which also extends upstream and rear, as far as the eye can see.

After developing for so long, Liuli City and farmland have long been bordered, surrounding the entire tribe.

If you want to build a school, you can only build it on both sides, and the farmland side is obviously not suitable, and it is too far away from Liuli City.