36

☆ 38. 第36章

字体 记录

上一章 目录 下一章

Chapter

36 This whole fish feast is much more than the last one, steaming, grilling, frying, stir-frying, boiling, each method has at least one fish.

There were more than a thousand, so many fish, all the orcs who cooked deliciously were dispatched, and there were not enough stoves and cauldrons in the canteen kitchen, and the kitchens of each family were requisitioned.

After dividing the tasks, the orcs happily went to cook, and Lu Qizhou also became interested, followed to the canteen kitchen, and instructed everyone to cook fish.

He really wanted to cook a meal by himself, with his human dexterous hands, to make those delicious dishes that were full of color and flavor. But now he's a little milk cat, and he's a little bigger, but he's still small.

If you want to cook, let's honestly wait for adulthood.

Although I caught enough fish today, but so many orcs, if you eat it with an open stomach, it is the amount of a meal, and the amount of food for the giant pandas is not covered.

Lu Qizhou is not ready to take his tribesmen to dig ice and fish every day... No, take the fish. If you go every day, no amount of fish is enough, and this year's indulgence is almost enough.

Next year he's going to pull a net from the downstream, from the river to this side, to stop the fish from swimming downstream, so that after a long time, the fish won't be able to swim downstream.

Lu Qizhou didn't know where the upper reaches of the big river at the gate were, but according to the orcs, they had tried to explore the end of the big river, but they didn't reach it for three days along the river, so they simply gave up.

Therefore, as long as you pull a net from the cat people, it is equivalent to having a natural fish farm, and you can eat as many fish as you want.

At this time, the orcs didn't know that this meal of fish was the last fish of this winter, and Lu Qizhou would not let them go to pick up fish after that.

They were now excitedly thinking that they would have to dig the ice again in a few days.

After all the fish are ready, all the brains are brought to the cafeteria, still lined up, taking a few fish according to their own food consumption, and you can choose what flavor you like.

Lu Qizhou took a look, the cat people's favorite is steamed fish and fried fish, in fact, to be honest, Lu Qizhou also likes these two the most, because of the fragrance.

The aroma of steamed fish is the kind of fragrance with the fishy smell that has not been removed, and the fried fish is the aroma of burnt fish, and Lu Qizhou can't stand the smell of that smell.

The pandas' favorite dish is the fish stew because of the bamboo shoots added to it.

Ah Yue held him in line and was at the front of the line, and when he arrived at them, he tangled up and chose steamed fish.

After coming to the Orc Continent, it was the first time he tried steamed fish.

The tools for steaming fish were taught to the orcs in his spare time, hollowing out the thick trunks, leaving a bayonet at the bottom of the inside, and then sticking a thin wooden board with countless small holes, and then putting a straw pot lid on it.

The straw pot lid is made of weeds, and the orcs are skillful, and they don't find it difficult to make one.

So now there are not only straw pot lids, but also straw hats.