2

☆ 3. Chapter 2

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

2 Lu Qizhou looked directly at the giant creature that was suspected to be a panda.

The body is snow-white, the limbs are covered with black hair, the two eyes are jet black, like two black circles, and the ears are also black.

The live broadcast room also blew up.

[This, this, this! Isn't this a panda that is about to become extinct?! [

No, there are only more than 1,000 pandas in Lanxing, the hometown of pandas, and there are actually pandas here?!

[It's all orc continents, so it's not strange to have pandas, right? 【

It's really a panda!】

[It turns out that there are pandas in the Orc Continent, but... How is it so high!! [

Aren't pandas all cute? This panda looks so fierce (⊙o⊙). [

Pandas are known as living fossils, and the bite force is super strong, which can reach 350.66 pounds, is it super powerful? ]

[This panda's bite force looks more than 350.66 pounds, okay?! Lu

Qizhou couldn't even look at the barrage, he was also shocked, the giant panda, with a slap, slapped the giant wolf that almost swallowed him away.

After the giant panda slapped the giant wolf away, it caught up and slapped the wolf's head, and then the wolf's head was visibly flattened and never moved again.

I don't know if it's dead...

Lu Qizhou stood in place trembling, and a pair of cat's eyes looked at the giant panda turning its head towards him and stopping not far from him.

The huge figure began to shrink until it changed into a tall man in a white beast skirt.

A face with thick eyebrows and big eyes, slightly deep eye sockets, a high nose bridge, and lips that are not thin or thick, looks very handsome.

It's just that the dark circles under the eyes are a bit serious, and the temperament is relatively lazy, but there is also a very dangerous feeling in the laziness.

He squatted down and looked down at the little Lu Qizhou, and said, "Little guy, why did you come here?" "

Lu Qizhou.."..."He

was still in shock and did not come back to his senses.

This giant panda is actually an orc!!

After a moment of silence in the live broadcast room, it was like a frying pan.

[This panda is actually an orc! 【

Okay... So handsome!

[I see my abs! Eight pieces! Ahhh

[So his dark circles are the orc traits he retains?] It's really handsome!

[Wake up! No matter how handsome he is, he can't cover up the fact that he just slapped a giant wolf, Zhouzhou, you have to be careful! Lu

Qizhou was stunned for a moment before coming back to his senses, looking at this seemingly harmless orc vigilantly, even if there was no audience reminding him, he had not forgotten how the giant wolf died just now.

But since he didn't hurt himself, does that mean he knows he's an orc cub?

He lifted his palm-sized kitten face and meowed at the panda orc's milk.