72

☆ 74. Chapter 72

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

72 The four tribes who just joined Cat Valley, all the orcs are the same as Red Feather, and they are grateful to the Cat Valley tribe and Lu Qizhou.

After they came to the tribe, they quickly integrated into the tribe under the arrangement of the tribe's high-level under the arrangement of the tribe's high-level.

Everyone performed their duties and did what they had to do according to the arrangement of their squad leader and team leader. There is no situation where you can't fit into Cat Valley.

The work and Xi of Cat Valley have magic, allowing everyone to quickly come out of the apprehension and confusion and gradually consider themselves as a member of Cat Valley.

With enough labor, the productivity and construction power of the tribe have also increased significantly, and all kinds of materials and living needs for the winter have been quickly produced, and the glazed city has also been built faster.

The rest is okay, the most surprising thing for Lu Qizhou is that after the expedition team joined a large number of birds and orcs, they actually found iron ore!

Iron ore! The iron mine that Lu Qizhou has been looking forward to!

With iron ore, tribes were able to quickly make the leap from the Stone Age to the Iron Age.

Not to mention far away, let's just say that the stone pot used to cook in the canteen, if it is replaced with an iron pot, how much more efficient will it be?

There are also various knives. Knives for daily life, swords for hunting, and farm tools and household utensils, all of which are no longer dreams!

And if the technology tree is lit up little by little in the future, the usefulness of iron will not be much to say.

It can be said that the arrival of iron ore is enough to push the tribe into a new era.

Lu Qizhou made a quick decision, set up another iron ore team for the mining team, and transferred 500 people into it to specialize in mining iron ore and transporting it back to the tribe.

The construction team quickly transferred the team out to build a steel plant, build roads, and make preliminary preparations for ironmaking.

The employees of the ironmaking plant are also ready, iron-making tools are all high-intensity work, and the orcs who have not cultivated can't do it at all, so they can only choose between pandas and cats and rabbits who have already started to cultivate.

For this reason, it took Lu Qizhou half a month to slowly transfer out the orcs of the three clans who were working in their original positions.

Fortunately, after a period of adaptation, the new birds and hedgehodes have slowly adapted to the new work, and the efficiency of various departments has not decreased.

Lu Qizhou hopes more and more that a powerful orc tribe can join the Valley of Cats, like pandas, one panda orc can withstand more than ten small orcs, this congenital difference is really difficult to make up.

It's just that in order to be able to suppress those powerful orcs in the future, when Tu Feng went to the orc market, he didn't let him tell the orcs of all races about their cultivation.

It is the wish of every orc to become stronger, and if they knew that Cat Valley had a way to make people stronger, I am afraid that they would have been eager to join in, and where else would they need to fight any economic invasion war.