95

☆ 97. Chapter 95

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

95 Lu Qizhou pretended not to notice Tu Feng's eyes, and continued to cook his sweet potato flour, but his heart was in a mess.

He mechanically cut shredded cabbage, tomatoes, and leeks, mechanically put a pot on another stove, poured water into it, poured sweet potato flour into it, scalded it and fished it out in a bowl.

Then blanch the vegetables separately and spread them in a bowl with sweet potato flour, add vinegar, soy sauce and chili peppers.

Heat up the big bone broth that he had boiled a few days ago, pour it into the sweet potato flour, and scoop a spoonful of his own fried meat sauce and sour chili peppers, and eight servings of sweet potato flour are all ready.

Tufeng put the noisy little cub on the ground, and consciously came to help bring out the sweet potato flour, and the others were talking outside, and when they heard the movement, they also went into the kitchen to help serve the sweet potato flour.

Alan praised Lu Qizhou with a smile: "Zhouzhou is really powerful, everything can be done, if any female is with you, I don't know how much happiness I have."

Her words were normal compliments, but Tu Feng was very uncomfortable when she heard it, and instinctively rejected the fact that Zhou Zhou would find a partner in the future.

However, no one paid attention to his reluctant smile, and everyone's attention was on the delicious food.

The buns happened to be steamed, and Tu Feng stepped forward to pick up the steamer without saying a word.

Lu Qizhou was responding to Alain's words with a smile: "Aunt Alain, don't praise me, if there is really a female with me, it will definitely be annoying in a short time." "

Ah Yue is also in the fun.." How can it be annoying? Is it because you don't look good or because you don't cook well? "

Lu Qizhou.." Because I only like to work, which female can stand being left out all day long? I'd better be a bachelor for the rest of my life.

Ah Yue and

Ah Lan looked at each other, their eyes were one meaning, This kid just hasn't met someone he likes, and he won't say that when he does.

They are not the kind of people who stare at children to find a partner, and the ridicule is over.

Tu Feng was beating like a deer because of Zhouzhou's words, and he was nervous and happy.

"Yes, I also think it's good to be alone, why are you looking for a female?" Isn't it nice to live alone?

When Lu Qizhou heard what he said, he glanced at him in surprise, and a little joy appeared in his heart.

Tu Feng he, don't you want to find a partner?

Does that mean that they can be old bachelors together for the rest of their lives?

They each have their own thoughts, Ali, Doudou, Shi Feng, and Yufeng have already eaten, and they are spicy, and no one has time to take their words.

While eating, he praised it.."Shhh Delicious...... Ha, it's so spicy... This bolognese sauce is so delicious! It's better than what the cafeteria makes!

"The sweet potato flour at Ah Liu's breakfast shop is not as delicious as this..."

"Father, feed me!" Feed me one more bite, I want to eat powder!