27

☆ 28. Chapter 27 (1)

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 27 (1)

After Lu Qizhou finished shopping, he fought for a while, and went out of the cave in a good mood to participate in the orcs' bonfire party.

This bonfire party was inadvertently mentioned by Lu Qizhou to the sacrifices before, after all, the orcs used to be afraid of fire and fear of being like that, and they usually eat raw food, how could they know what a bonfire party is.

It was Lu Qizhou himself who said a lot of words The bonfire party is a bit similar to the sacrifice to the sky, they are all celebrations of happy events, and it is very fun...

As soon as the cat sacrifice heard about it, it became intrigued, and as soon as the clan completed a major event, they wanted to hold it once.

The panda priest listened to him, and was also curious about this bonfire, and the two old children had already mentioned it several times.

This time the house was completely completed, and the two priests didn't want to wait at all.

They felt that such a big event needed to be celebrated and inspired by the orcs.

Lu Qizhou thought that the orcs had been busy for so long, and it was indeed time to relax. When the water reached every house, he asked the orcs to prepare it.

Bonfire, bonfire, of course, that fire has to be big. If you want to have a big fire, you need a lot of firewood, and you have to prepare any fish, meat, and so on.

Lu Qizhou was in a good mood, and when he got out of the cave, he walked to the canteen with a kitten.

Although the house has been built now and every household has a kitchen, everyone is Xi to eating big pot rice, and Lu Qizhou did not force them.

Now that there are few orcs in the two races, it is indeed difficult to manage the cooking and eating in each household separately, Lu Qizhou feels that it is better to eat a big pot of rice in the development now.

Not to mention good management, the orcs will not have any selfishness, what to eat, it's good.

Build a kitchen per household, just so that you don't have to build more than one in the future.

When he built the house, he had people build a large canteen, which could accommodate at least 500 people at a time, but it was not spacious.

The cooks are the same as before, everyone comes in turns, every twenty orcs take turns a day, of course, the ones that cook badly, no one will let them into the kitchen...

Lu Qizhou is now only the size of a palm, and the small one, if the orcs don't pay attention, they will step on him.

He stood in the cafeteria kitchen and didn't go inside, there were too many people inside, what if he went in and was stepped on.

In the corner of the kitchen there is a large sink with a bamboo tube embedded in the wall above the pool, and water is bubbling out of the bamboo tube.

The orcs were cleaning the meat underwater, and Lu Qizhou saw Ah Yue scraping the scales of the fish with his nails, and scraped it clean with a few brushes, and the movements were clean and neat.

As soon as the pool was full, a female reached out and pulled the bamboo tube that was covering her head, and the water flowed downward.

This "sewer" was built by Lu Qizhou in imitation of the 21st century in the Middle Ages, and all the sewer pipes in the kitchen were marked, and they meandered against the wall and led directly into the river. The kitchen is full of domestic wastewater, which does not affect the water quality of the river.