19

☆ 20. Chapter 19

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

19 Tu Feng nodded and put Lu Qizhou on the huge stone.

Then he raised the axe that the cat orc warrior had given him just now, and cut it down at a slimy tree not far away.

Lu Qizhou thought that this tree would be very hard, and the axe he bought was not the most advanced kind, but a classic model that had been circulated since ancient times, and it would definitely take a long time to cut it to make progress.

Who knew that as soon as Tu Feng went down with an axe, the tree actually broke a big hole, and the outer skin was about five centimeters thick, and the inside was all hollow. A large amount of sap flowed out of the tree, quickly flooding the surface of Tufeng's feet.

Tu Feng was taken aback, although their iron-eating beasts were not afraid of sticky sap, but that was limited to the skin, not Maomao.

Fortunately, he was not in the form of a beast at this time, otherwise he would have been stuck all over his body at this moment.

He thought that the sap of the kitten boat was useful, and it was a pity that it flowed like this, so he immediately cut down with a few axes, and then pushed the tree hard, and knocked down the sticky tree.

The tree failed to fall to the ground, and the tip of the tree rested on the other sticky trees, and Tu Feng saw that the sap in the heart of the tree was like a river, and it didn't take long for it to run away.

Raise your eyes and look at the cat cub on the stone.."Zhouzhou, the sap can't be kept, it's all spilled, what should I do?" "

Lu Qizhou.." It's okay, Brother Tufeng, you erect this hollow sticky tree obliquely, yes, that's it. "

Cut a recessed hole in the interface and get out, jam another sticky tree, and cut a new sticky tree along the interface..."

Thinking about things in his heart, but the execution in his hands was first-class, he easily turned the sticky tree that had dried up the sap upside down, aimed at the interface, and without using an axe, he directly cut a notch out of the incision with his fingernails and stuck it on another intact trunk.

Then an axe opened the sticky tree.

The sap trickled out of the mouth and fell into the hollow trunk. Tu Feng wanted to cut again, but Lu Qizhou stopped him with an idea.

"Brother Tufeng, don't cut it, just this small opening, maybe after the sap flows out, new sap will be produced. "

It's like a rubber tree, it can be recycled. If you finish cutting down the tree, you won't have any more sticky sap.

It is not a good thing to fish with all your might, but it is necessary to develop sustainably. Otherwise, where will I find a replacement for the slimy tree when it is cut down in the future?

Leave an opening for an experiment to see if the sticky tree can produce sap again, and that hole will have to be wrapped in vines later to prevent the sap from leaking out.

Tu Feng didn't understand this, but he was very obedient and didn't continue to cut again, just holding the hollow tree with both hands to prevent it from falling.

However, after the hollow trunk was deprived of sap, although it was much lighter, it was still heavy, and after he held it for a long time, his hands began to ache.

shouted a warrior of the same clan who was standing on the dry ground not far away, Ah Yang, "Ah Yang, come here and help me."

After the