94

☆ 96. Chapter 94

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

94 ended a whole night of cultivation, Lu Qizhou opened his eyes, stretched, glanced out the window, and was surprised to find that it was actually snowing outside.

He jumped out of bed in delight, opened the door and walked out of the room.

Thin snowflakes had piled up in the yard, and some of the vegetables he had grown in the corner were also covered with snowflakes.

Those vegetables, which he bought from the tribal supermarket, were just sown and didn't care much, and now they've grown a lot, barely enough to add to the family.

Seeing that those vegetables were covered by snow, Lu Qizhou didn't bother to wash his face, took a few steps forward, and quickly set up a defensive array to prevent the snowflakes from falling.

After finishing it, Lu Qizhou went to the bathroom to wash up, and was frozen by the cold water.

He misses the water heater more and more, and it must be wonderful to be able to use hot water anytime and anywhere in this cold winter.

Unfortunately, a year has passed, the expedition has not yet found a copper mine, and the research on the generator has reached a bottleneck, and there is no way to continue the research.

Lu Qizhou thought that if he couldn't find the copper mine for the time being, would he have to get a water tower, and then get a fire attribute formation to come out, and boil hot water or something.

The matter was in his mind for a moment, and he was going to mention it when the meeting began tomorrow.

After arranging the formation, Lu Qizhou clapped his hands, and was about to go to the kitchen, when he heard the door of Doudou's room open.

Doudou now works in the relatively quiet household registration department, and he has to go to school after work, he has a smart brain, and he is now in the second grade, and his cultivation has also reached the first and third levels.

Compared with the household registration department, his ideal is to join the expedition team and follow the footsteps of the expedition team to every corner of the orc continent, but unfortunately, the expedition team is not something that can be entered if you want to.

Doudou was brushed off before he even passed the first step of the assessment, and after he came back, he closed himself for two days, and then went to the household registration department.

He plans to use his spare time to study and cultivate well, and Xi to be admitted to the expedition one day.

"Wow! It's snowing! Doudou exclaimed as soon as he went out.

Lu Qizhou.."Up? Let's wash my face first, and my brother will make breakfast. Doudou

was very surprised.."Brother, don't go out to eat today?" "

Their family is full of executives, so how can they have time to cook for themselves every day? So under normal circumstances, they either go to the cafeteria to eat, or go to the restaurant, and there are very few cases where they cook by themselves.

Lu Qizhou entered the kitchen and promised in a loud voice: "Well, I'll rest today and make you something to eat." "

This tribe engages in a rotation system, and although Lu Qizhou is a sacrifice, he also has the right to take turns to rest.

Doudou cheered, rushed into the cafeteria and flattered Lu Qizhou.."Brother, I want to eat the xiaolongbao and sweet potato noodles you made~"

Lu Qizhou smiled and poked his head.."If you have food, you are brother, and if you don't eat, you are Zhouzhou, you little wall grass."