107

☆ 109. Chapter 107

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

107 The little two were eaten in the room, and Ah Yue Ali didn't call them either.

But after Doudou got up, he asked: "What about Zhouzhou and Brother Tufeng?" Haven't gotten up yet? "

Ah Yue.." Eat in the house. "

Doudou.." These two people are so lazy. "

Doudou, who has just become an adult, can't fully comprehend the adult world...

At 7:15, the family went to work, and Tu Feng and Lu Qizhou also went out hand in hand.

The streets were full of orcs, talking and laughing, walking towards their respective departments.

There are those who go out of the city, those who go to the stargazing tower, each with its own destination, and the face is full of energetic smiles.

That was not seen in the previous orc tribes.

When they arrived at the top floor of the stargazing tower, Lu Qizhou and the two quickly entered the working state, and instructed the little assistants to go to each department to inform the supervisors, and ask them to inform the orcs to gather in the square at one o'clock in the afternoon for a meeting.

The time was set at this time, because there were orcs who were far away from the mine to work, and they had to use their flying machines to pick them up.

Lu Qizhou and the others quickly sorted out the materials and began to write a speech and a double cultivation decision, preparing to inform them of these two matters at the meeting.

On the side of the Orc Continent, because of the ban on the order, they quickly made a decision and put it into action.

And the interstellar side, has completely fried the pot.

On the first day Lu Qizhou shut down the live broadcast, most of the people in Interstellar were condemning him, including many who had spoken for him.

On this morning, all the media headlines were about Lu Qizhou and the indigenous man becoming partners and shutting down the live broadcast.

They used the most ugly words to condemn Lu Qizhou, saying that Lu Qizhou was a traitor and a thief who ate inside and out.

More and more nasty swear words that spread out of their mouths, social channels and media like squirting.

Their attitude was extremely bad and tough, thinking that Lu Qizhou was challenging the patience of the stars.

Many people are commenting and ridiculing, saying that the hundreds of millions of troops in the interstellar have finally done something.

Politics. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs hereby issued a speech, stating that unless Lu Qizhou relented, when Lu Qizhou opened the live broadcast room again, it was forbidden for anyone to spread cultural knowledge to the Orc Continent.

They were indignant, believing that Lu Qizhou was trying to make them compromise.

The stars who are used to being high on the sky don't think that Lu Qizhou will really shut down the live broadcast forever, because in their hearts, the Orc Continent will be in their pocket sooner or later, and Lu Qizhou will not dare to go against them.

At this time, all kinds of actions are just trying to test the bottom line of the interstellar, and this step, the interstellar will never retreat.

A small orc continent, a food anchor who doesn't know the so-called, they don't pay attention to it at all.