124

☆ 126. Chapter 124

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 124 The

formation that Lingyazi wants to engrave, he has not taught Lu Qizhou.

This formation is called the Heaven Sealing Array, and it is a god-level formation that everyone in the cultivation realm knows.

There are countless evil demons who have been trapped and killed in the formation, and the reason why everyone in the cultivation realm knows such a powerful formation is because of the great demon who was born ten thousand years ago.

At that time, the cultivators of the True Realm Righteous Path didn't know how many had died in his hands. The leader of the righteous path, Lingyang Sect, had no choice but to summon the entire cultivation realm to besiege that demon, and also made the formation of the sect's pressure box to the public, just to be able to gather monks above the Yuan infant stage to set up the formation.

Later, the demon was sealed, and this formation that could seal the old monsters of the Tribulation Period was also known to everyone, and it became famous for a while.

It's a pity that it's useless for the monks to know about it, this formation can only be arranged by monks above the Yuan Infant Stage, and the spiritual power of one or two Yuan Infant Stage monks alone is not enough to support the completion of the formation.

And the high-level cultivator fighting method is not very useful, this formation that takes ten days and half a month to arrange, so over time, even if everyone knows about this formation, it has become a chicken-like existence.

Ling Yazi didn't teach Lu Qizhou, and he didn't think of this formation that seemed to be very powerful, but it was actually very chicken.

Now when it comes to sealing the gap, Ling Yazi remembered this formation.

They're not here to fight, they're just to seal a space that doesn't move.

Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng had already reached the stage of transforming into gods, and after successfully engrave this formation, they could also meet the aura required by the formation.

Counting it, this formation is indeed the most suitable.

But this formation can't be done in a while, and after Ling Yazi saw that Tufeng brought Mithril over, he began to engrave the formation.

Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng were also detained next to him and watched, he carved and taught at the same time, and after preparing to get this formation for them, he continued to travel to the mainland.

He still has to find his way home, and after he returns, maybe he can find a Taoist companion to pursue the path of immortality together.

The name of the Heaven Sealing Array is arrogant, and the sealing ability is indeed against the sky, and the monks of the Tribulation Period can be trapped, let alone a small spatial gap.

Such a powerful magic circle naturally can't be arranged in a day or two. Lu Qizhou, Tufeng and Ling Yazi, it took ten days to engrave the formation completely.

After the formation is engraved, you have to input the aura into it to activate the formation.

This formation's ability to absorb spirits is too strong, although Lingyazi is a Mahayana monk, he has no body, he is just a divine soul, and he can't provide aura to the formation at all.

Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng spent another three days and squeezed themselves out countless times before they filled the formation with spiritual power.

These days, in order to set up this formation, Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng didn't go to work, and after explaining to the elders, they handed over all the affairs of the tribe to them.