108

☆ 110. Chapter 108

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

108 There is a Starfire tribe in Nuoda, with a large population, and the orcs will inevitably have a small injury and pain, so when Liuli City was built, two hospitals were built in a row.

It's just that later, the orcs' cultivation has become more and more sophisticated, and they will generally not find them with minor injuries and illnesses, except for the orcs of the hunting team and the expedition team, who often suffer minor injuries, the orcs are healthier than one another.

Moreover, hunting and expedition teams usually bring two orcs who have learned the healing method, and they usually do not go to the hospital.

After coming and going, this hospital became an obstetrics and gynecology hospital.

The females ran to the hospital when they got pregnant and gave birth, and they were all happy.

No way, who calls the females who give birth to babies are treated too well? When they are pregnant, they don't talk about it, they can go to work if they want to, and if they don't feel well and don't want to go to work, they can ask for leave to rest at home, and pregnancy leave will definitely be approved.

But almost all females don't take time off, because it's not a big deal for them, and they can't make any money staying at home, so who wants to take time off?

The real benefit is that after they go to the hospital to give birth to their cubs, the cubs are given birth by the tribe, not to mention that the females can also be granted a month of confinement to recuperate.

During this month, not to mention the salary, there are bonuses.

As long as the females give birth to a litter, no matter how many there are, the females will be given a bonus of 500 yuan.

It's also to be fair, and if you pay for giving birth to a little cub, the females have to fry the pot.

After all, orcs like the elephant and sheep tribes, most of them only give birth to a small cub, while the rabbits, cats, and rats are a litter for life.

If you reward them one by one, the rabbit clan can make a fortune just by giving birth to cubs.

It can only be rewarded according to one child at a time, and there are too many tribes to reward them.

If there is no limit to the production of animal coins, it will cause inflation, soaring prices, a sharp increase in unemployment, and so on.

Lu Qizhou's plan is to stop the production of beast coins when the production of beast coins reaches 5 billion, and then increase the production according to the population until the next time the old currency is exchanged for new currency.

However, the number of beast coins has not yet reached this amount, and the production has not stopped.

But the tribe has no taxes, and the tribe really doesn't have much public property by relying on the little profit that the orcs make from buying goods from various departments.

Most of them are in circulation and come into the hands of the orcs, and Lu Qizhou's plan is to wait until the production of beast coins stops and start collecting taxes, so that it can be relieved. Tribal Finances.

At present, it is still in the process of supporting the development of the orcs, and there is no hurry to get it.

However, Lu Qizhou estimated that it would not be long before this matter was put on the agenda, at most half a year.