7

☆ 8. Chapter 7

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

7 Fire is a very dangerous thing in the eyes of cats and orcs, but such a dangerous thing, the beast god taught them how to control and use it through Zhouzhou, and even taught them how to extinguish the fire.

After seeing Lu Qizhou extinguish the fire with mud and sand and water respectively, these orcs were not so afraid of fire, although they still didn't like fire very much.

The barbecue was too fragrant for these orcs who had come to eat raw meat all year round.

These orcs have never eaten such delicious meat since they were born, and those raw meats that used to taste good have become difficult to swallow after eating roasted meat.

So then they asked Lu Qizhou to teach them barbecue every day, and it only took two days for the whole clan to basically learn it.

Relying on the flexible hands and keen sense of smell of these cats, their barbecue skills are not bad, and they don't know how strong they are compared to many beginners.

At this time, Lu Qizhou said that the old man of the beast god gave him a dream again, saying that the barbecue would be more delicious with salt and seasonings, and the clansmen were enthusiastic.

The barbecue is already delicious, and the barbecue with salt and seasonings is even more delicious, how delicious is this.

At least Ah Yue couldn't imagine that she was very proud that her cub could get the favor of the beast god, and she was so proud that those cat's eyes were shining with pride every day.

When she slept at night, she transformed into a big pure white cat, purring and purring the two cubs who were on the stone platform outside and didn't know what to look at back into the hole.

Lu Qizhou obviously resisted this feeling, but his body instinct couldn't raise his strength, and he softly let his mother take him into the cave.

He tried to discuss with Ah Yue: "Eminem, I can walk by myself, don't hold me in the future, okay?" Ah

Yue put him down and rejected him.." No. "

She's in a time when she's very protective of her cubs, and not letting her hold them is going to make her very, very uncomfortable.

Lying on the ground, he brought two cubs the size of his orc form hand under his stomach and began to squint and doze.

During the day, except for hunting, gathering, and handling prey, most of the rest of the day is lazy napping, and there are fourteen or fifteen hours of napping a day.

They only really slept for four or five hours at night, and the rest of the time they were sleeping even if they were napping, and they were surprisingly lazy.

Therefore, Lu Qizhou suspected that the orcs in the tribe were so thin because they were lazy, not because they were weak.

Lu Qizhou couldn't sleep, and he didn't want to take a nap, but this body was still a little cub, he couldn't resist instinctively, and he couldn't help yawning in the snoring of Ah Yue and Doudou.

In the live broadcast room, I watched one big and two small snuggling in the dim cave, calling them cute one by one.

[It's so cute! I want to touch it! 【

The cats are so cute! I want to masturbate and want to masturbate! [

Don't you just want dried fish? It's up to you, it's up to you!