10

☆ 11. Chapter 10

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

10 I don't know if it's because it's become a cat.,The taste of fish that I don't love so much in my memory seems to have become supremely delicious.。

Especially the small dried fish I used to make for my own beans, I didn't think it was so fragrant at the time, but now that I look back, Lu Qizhou can start drooling unconsciously.

In addition, there was such a big river outside the cat orc clan, and the last time he came back from the forest with Ah Yue, he saw that there seemed to be fish in the river.

He had never seen anyone in the clan go fishing, and after asking Ah Yue, he found out that these cats were afraid of water, so even if they knew that there was a fishy smell in the water that other cats coveted, they would only go into the water to catch fish and eat when they were really hungry and couldn't stand it.

Ah Yue also said that the fish was delicious, but it was not easy to catch, and they couldn't catch a few after soaking in the water for hours, so they would rather spend the same amount of time in the forest to catch bigger prey than more delicious fish.

Lu Qizhou heard her say this, his heart was full of joy, the water of the big river in front of the door was very gentle, and the cats and orcs did not often go to catch fish, so after many years of cultivation, how many fish did there have to be in this river?

So he immediately bought a fishing rod, wanting to catch some fish to roast to satisfy his cravings, it must be delicious.

Most of the interstellar fishing rods are produced by a planet called the Water Source Star, which is nine-tenths of the water, and half of the shallow water and half of the seawater, so the distant residents of the planet like to eat aquatic products, not only for their own food but also for the interstellar market.

This environment has led to a very developed fishing industry, and this fishing rod is a new product that Shuiyuan Star has just produced this year.

The fishing rod and fishing line are made of special materials, which will not break, and can withstand an astonishing 500 catties.

And the pulley on it, as soon as you press the button on the pulley, it will automatically shrink back, and the fishing line will be retracted, basically as long as the fish is hooked, it will not be unhooked again.

Lu Qizhou, a little cat, couldn't hold the fishing rod of more than ten catties, so he called Ali to help him hold it, called the old priest, and went to the big river in front of the cat valley together.

The cats and orcs in the tribe all knew that the beast god had sent an artifact to the beast god's messenger again, and they were all very curious and wanted to follow to see it.

But the roasted meat in the valley of cats also needs to be watched, and the more than ten cat orcs can only watch, Lu Qizhou promised them in a milky voice, and when the orcs who took salt come back, they would take them to fish once.

Although they were a little unhappy, they also knew how important these smoked meat were, and they couldn't leave people, so they didn't insist on following.

A group of large and small cats and orcs, one or two hundred orcs, the big ones hugged the small ones, and the old ones supported each other, and walked to the river.

Ali is proud to walk in front of the "artifact", he has just become a family, although he is one of the best warriors in the clan, but his temperament is still a little jumpy, at this time all the orcs who fell looked at him with envy, Ali was fluttering when he walked.