123

☆ 125. Chapter 123

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 123 Ling

Yazi is a person who does what he says, since he said that he wanted to help Lu Qizhou and them find the weak point of the space, he didn't like to procrastinate.

It just so happened that they were also on their way home, and they had just crossed the bridge of the big river, and they came out before they entered the house.

They didn't go home either, turned around and crossed the bridge, heading towards Cat Valley.

Cat Valley is no longer a warehouse, and as the quality of life of the Imperial Orcs has improved, the Orcs have a sense of pleasure.

No matter how busy most orcs are, they will save up their vacations every year to go out on a trip as a family, and they can cultivate anywhere anyway.

The orc continent is so big, with a convenient and fast flying machine, where can you go on the continent, The beautiful scenery of the mountains, rivers and mountains is also conducive to the orcs to cultivate their state of mind.

Therefore, the empire not only did not prevent the orcs from going out, but also encouraged the orcs to walk around, and the travel agencies naturally opened one after another.

And the most popular tourist destination for the orcs is the birthplace of the empire - Cat Valley.

The interior of Cat Valley was once filled with numerous caves dug by cats, which were used to store items before the tribe became an empire.

Almost every cave was covered with all kinds of formations to preserve items, and after Cat Valley became a tourist attraction, Lu Qizhou let those formations be revoked.

Only the cave where Lu Qizhou and Doudou were born was set up by Lu Qizhou in a hidden array.

The weak point of space is likely to be in that cave, and naturally tourists cannot be allowed to enter and exit freely.

What if that weak spot suddenly sucks away the orcs who came to travel?

Originally, Lu Qizhou had considered whether to seal the entire Cat Valley, after all, it was where the weak point of space was located, and in the future, if the interstellar really opened the passage, the people on the interstellar side would definitely appear directly in the Cat Valley.

But after thinking about it, the interstellar side can't come for the time being, and it doesn't make much sense to seal it or not.

Cat Valley is now a ticketed attraction, and the orcs of the alchemy have made countless statues out of gold.

Those statues are the shape of each orc race, and they are carved lifelike, which is quite interesting.

The golden life-size statue of this entire valley is simply magnificent.

Over the years, gold and silver mines have also been gradually utilized, not to mention the rare metals and mythril that can be obtained by purifying them with spells, but also those jewelry made of gold and silver, which are loved by females.

The price of gold and silver has also been growing slowly over the years, but it is not fast, and it has always been controlled by Lu Qizhou.

When the three of them arrived at Cat Valley, there were many tourists inside, and in order not to cause a riot, Lu Qizhou and Tu Feng skillfully covered their faces with aura.

There is no way, the orcs of the whole empire know what they look like, and if they are recognized, they will be surrounded for a while.

Hiding their appearances, sure enough, no one paid attention to them anymore, and the three of them went straight to the cave where Lu Qizhou had lived before.